i got a Kenner Voice Car!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Peacefrog35
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

i got a Kenner Voice Car!

Post by Peacefrog35 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Hey all. This is, my first post. I've been a lurker for quite while though. I am 42 so I grew up with Knight Rider. I never had the Kenner voice car when I was a kid, but my best friend did.
A few years ago, I did get the diamond select Kitt, but always had a soft spot for the original. This just arrived yesterday and I feel I got quite a good deal on it. It came with box(no cardboard insert) and instructions and both Michael and Kitt were described as not played with. I wasn't sure I believed it, but when it got here, I couldn't find a mark or blemish anywhere. They look brand new. I find that I like the sculpt of the car ,because of the more accurate front nose, more than the diamond select version. What do you guys think?

KITTfan
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: i got a Kenner Voice Car!

Post by KITTfan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Cool find, congrats :) I'm 42 as well and still don't have the voice car nor the Diamond Select car. All I have is the 18th scale diecast KITT and KARR from ERTL & Hotwheels, also the 1/43 KITT & KARR from Hotwheels. Was hoping that Hotwheels would release the Super Elite KITT with sound & lights but it seems that's been canceled.