Knight Rider: The Fan Game (Split Topic)

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

AppleMacri1980
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider: The Fan Game (Split Topic)

Post by AppleMacri1980 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:12 pm

yeah Right they are all scammers.

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Re: Knight Rider: The Fan Game

Post by jup » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:49 am

But...how, AppleMacri? This game project is completely, one hundred percent funded by the very people that are making it. It's one hundred percent of their wallets and free time from life that they are placing into this project. It is one hundred percent of their business on what they do with making this game a reality. There is zero percent outside funding going into this. There is zero percent investment from anyone outside of their own circle. This is one man's extremely long dream to see this game come into existing. And if they just disbanded and silently gave up the whole project, it's one hundred percent their right to. And we, the fans of this series have absolutely, positively zero percent say or right to anything they do with their lives or their game.

Now, had there been a GoFundMe/KickStarter/Whatever else deal involved where third parties were funding them thousands of dollars to make this happen and the game was cancelled, we'd be perfectly in the right to start griping. Sadly, in kick started games, this does happen more often then I'm sure many wish to admit about the issue. But, everyone involved in this game is doing it from their own pockets and have no plans to make a single penny back to even clear the negative funds that this game demands on them.

And with that under the spot light, there never ever should be a single word of negativity aimed in any of their directions. Be like someone donating a million dollars to a worthy charity and then some no name from the internet posts, "The cheapskate! He so easily could have afforded a million and one dollars! The loser's short changing us!!!" It's just in bad taste.

AppleMacri1980
Operative

Post by AppleMacri1980 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:01 am

if you trust them go ahead they are just waiting time we were suppose have something in when "October" right it's nearly Christmas. and still nothing i even check on the website nothing and i was just there and the site no longer there. So i think Neil is a real big lying man. I mean he should be more truthful and more letting us know. I mean what kind of fan is he he and Scott K has gave me problems so these guys are just a bunch of tricking people.

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:06 pm

One piece of truth is that it's their project. If things have broken down or Universal slipped them a Cease & Desist and they chose not to let anyone know, it's their right to. I sure hope that's not the case. However, what evidence of the game they were giving for this project looked very promising and not just some elaborate hoax. Besides, this project has been in the works for a very long time. Somewhere in my backups, I probably still have early productions of the KR game from engines that weren't up to par with the creator's environment. Besides, what they are (or were...I can't be certain) attempting to do here is on par with a Grand Theft Auto 4.5 level game. FOR FREE, mind you. That is a mountain of a game to conquer. Why, I've tried for a far shallower kind of KR game and it's long since become officially VaporWare. Making games is rarely as easy as it may seem.

And...Neil? As in KRO's own owner and operator Neil??? If so...WAY OFF BASE. Neil has nothing to do with this game and I dare say that there may be some kind of private issues that should not be discussed on this board concerning this game and KRO. So please, leave Neil out of this. His dream is this site and he's been more then generous in keeping it up and running.

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:47 am

AppleMacri1980 wrote:if you trust them go ahead they are just waiting time we were suppose have something in when "October" right it's nearly Christmas. and still nothing i even check on the website nothing and i was just there and the site no longer there. So i think Neil is a real big lying man. I mean he should be more truthful and more letting us know. I mean what kind of fan is he he and Scott K has gave me problems so these guys are just a bunch of tricking people.

Not cool man. Better knock it off before you start something here, okay? Do you wanna go ahead and develop the game or something? Do it. I dare you to. Have fun doing it too, ok? And what in heaven's name does Neil have to do with this? Stop trolling kid and go back to playing Minecraft.

AppleMacri1980
Operative

Post by AppleMacri1980 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:55 pm

this game is a waste if time and waiting i am sure it is a scammer because MsKen really cares about him self them his fans.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Applemacri, that'snot cool. MSken has worked for years on this project spending a lot of his money in upgrading the game engines, getting people for voice recording, and even animation styles for faces. He's working with a very small team compared to how many hundreds of people worked on GTA on a daily bases. It's a fan game which is a tribute to the show we fell in love with. If it takes a few more years to make this game come out perfect, wouldn't it still be worth the wait? So many attempts have failed to catch the magic that is knight rider In a game. He's just trying to get it right. Let him.

AppleMacri1980
Operative

Post by AppleMacri1980 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:34 pm

he's a scammer

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:33 am

What exactly did he scam you out of?

How much of your money did he take from you? $0.00???

Has he asked you or anyone for anything to complete his game any sooner?

Let him take however long he needs to complete his game.I'm sure it will blow any attempt any company has made to capture what makes knight rider so great.

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:15 am

I don't know why you're giving into this poorly made bait. Stop responding to his damn posts!

AppleMacri1980
Operative

Post by AppleMacri1980 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:39 pm

KnightProwl? what is your contact?

mikeedinburgh
Recruit

Knight Rider: The Fan Game

Post by mikeedinburgh » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:12 pm

AppleMacri1980 is a TROLL dont fall for his Sh*t.

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:14 pm

Thank you. He's going to get some serious trouble from me if he says even a word here now.