HAPPY 35TH ANNIVERSARY KNIGHT RIDER!!!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

HAPPY 35TH ANNIVERSARY KNIGHT RIDER!!!

Post by krrdr2010 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:30 pm

I know we're still in 2016, But I just, Because this is Such a Big Event, Want to Start a Little Early to Celebrate Knight Rider's 35th Anniversary!!!!!!! This is One of the Coolest Leagacies, created by a Cool Guy, the Late and Sorely Missed Glen A. Larson. Who knew that this show, about a Man who fights crime with an Indestructable Talking Car would spin off two other TV Shows, two TV Movies, and Someday A Big Screen Movie? We Fans did. So HAPPY(EARLY)35TH ANNIVERSARY KNIGHT RIDER!!!! :kitt: :kitt: :kittside: :karr: :kittconv: :kitt2: :dash: :dash4: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: HAPPY 35TH ANNIVERSARY KNIGHT RIDER!!!

Post by james olden » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:53 pm

they should have the new kr tv series released on (september 26,2017) for the 35 year anniversary
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:59 pm

I will never forget the day my dad brought home a season 1 disc set of Knight Rider...that was the day I learned about the world's most amazing car. Thanks Dad. And Happy 35th Anniversary to KR, and the late Glen Larson.

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:14 am

Perhaps what is even more amazing is how the world is catching up with the world that Glen A. Larson was dreaming of. Cars actually are starting to drive themselves. (Semi's, too.) AI tech is now starting to hold conversations. Maybe by the 40'th anniversary, it won't be deemed science fiction to hold a conversation with your car as it drives down the street. Sure, jumping over things and crashing through brick walls probably always will be fiction for a publicly owned car. But, maybe not for a Super Trooper's Pursuit model. In a potential future, it might make sense for a real life Michael Long to have a police car that can act as a partner, be reinforced to resist bullets, call for backup or medical assistance, have some kind of comm-link, be equipped with some sort of super engine for high speeds and even...possibly even have some kind of jumping and crashing/collision ability. Even a S.I.D. style remote drone sounds extremely likely and useful, these days.

Cheers to a show that's almost no longer fantasy/science fiction.