K.I.T.T. vs K.A.

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITTfan
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

K.I.T.T. vs K.A.

Post by KITTfan » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:07 pm

Sort of "fan fic" photos, Knight Rider meets Team Knight Rider, KITT vs Knight Alpha :D

Modelcars featured here are the Hotwheels 1/43 KITT and Minichamps Ford Ka '96 in 1/43 scale.

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: K.I.T.T. vs K.A.

Post by Assasinge » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:16 pm

I never watched TKR, but rest assured I can tell you that Ford is a goner if it were to battle KITT xD

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:10 pm

We knew Karr couldn't be gone for long. They reformatted his memory and installed him in a German car with a German personality. Karr at least made it to Team Knight Rider lol.

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:24 pm

Knight Racer wrote:Karr at least made it to Team Knight Rider lol.
Well...that's saying quite a lot, actually.

:kitt:

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Karr made it into TKR??? My memory must be hazy on that detail.

TKR had KRO, the Knight Reformulated One, which was easily one of the show's strongest episodes, along with that one where Attack Beast and his driver pretty much solo the episode. Granted. Both episodes had major flaws. But, grading on a curve, they still come out as being very strong.

TKR also had KA. It came up as a brief conversation of a European branch that was just forming and nothing more. We can decipher that the KA branch would have been, at best, equal to the American team.

Now a fight between the classic KITT or even KARR vs. any of the TKR members is always up for debate. Because it is unknown if any of that military funded Foundation truly had any great records about the Foundation that came before it. We know that there was some very brief details about Michael and KITT's missions. (No. Seriously. The fan fiction with a budget had Michael's records that could have come from this very web site's description of the episodes.) So, they should have had KITT's & KARR's blueprints on file to easily recognize any known weaknesses. Major advantage point to the TKR team for having future knowledge of the past. At least...'they should'. Plus the fact that any one of the cars/trucks/bikes packed weapons. KITT's/KARR's defensive MBS was most likely superior and may have very well been able to destroy one of the team's vehicles in a demolition derby/Goliath style arena. But the weapons and potential access to secret knowledge should give the team quite the advantage.

Point's kind of moot, anyhow. Seeing as how Kitt was involved in the series as the 'shadow man' and quite clearly stated as having long since parted with his mobile KITT portion at some point in time.

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:40 pm

Have been listening a long time New Retro Wave music which is synth music done in present day but with 80's synth sounds. Absolutely love this new retro wave music :D
Maybe this version of the Cruel Summer would go nicely with this K.I.T.T. vs K.A. photoshoot ;)

The Northern Lights - Cruel Summer (feat. Dana Jean Phoenix)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zZ9z_juU6c

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:21 pm

Yo KITTfan, that music you linked was so good I had to download it onto my desktop! Wow, it's so good man!

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:06 pm

KITT vs KA ... no competition, KITT would beat that fugly piece of junk Ford Ka with very little effort!