SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2016 The Celebration is back!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2016 The Celebration is back!

Post by kitt1 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Well folks, today is July 5th. That means that we are exactly one month away from SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. I think that this is going to be another great event. Joining us for the first time is Knight Rider bad girl Ann Turkel. Don't let this opportunity to meet this wonderful lady pass you by. She was in three episodes. She's very excited to meet you all. To those of you that have paid your memberships, THANK YOU. To those of you planning to attend and have yet to pay, PLEASE get your money in as quickly as possible. Money is still needed for various expenses and needed now. Please be aware, NO ONE will be allowed into the event without a paid membership and current 2016 membership badge. It's not fair to those that have paid. Go to the membership page on the website. http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com/membership/
Also, don't miss out on the fantastic exhibit by Knight Rider Historians, Joe Huth & AJ Palmgren. Original KR props and a screen used KITT. There will also be conversion vendors there to show off items,do presentations, and answer your questions. This event was started to allow people to meet in person, away from the web to get to know each other better. From what attendees have told me, it's been successful. As usual, if you have ANY questions, email me directly at mpuette@hotmail.com.
thanks,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA