LECTRIC ENTERPRISES BRENON FULLBRIGHT (SCANNER)

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kittobregon
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

LECTRIC ENTERPRISES BRENON FULLBRIGHT (SCANNER)

Post by kittobregon » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 pm

First of all I would like to thank to the moderators for letting me post in this message board. I am just looking for justice and I truly believe it is every individual responsibility to try to find justice in all aspects of life.
Mr. Brenon Fullbright from Lectric Enterprises has his group of happy customers and i totally respect his followers.
However, there are a large group of un-happy customers. Including myself. I truly believe that we have plenty of reasons to be very un-happy. Some members of this website and other individuals trying to start and or complete a kitt replica have been waiting on Mr. Brenon Fullbright, 2 years, 3 years, or cases like mine 6 years waiting for my scanner. Yes, SIX years waiting for it. I have received all kinds of excuses from Brenon and some of them made sense specially after I saw how his group of happy customers defended his "work quality" and the the long periods of time he takes to deliver perfect products. But 6 years and all kinds of excuses is too much. Mr. Brenon last move to avoid me was to block all my email addresses, block me from Facebook and the most cynical answer ever just came few hours ago:

I send him an email from my friend email address requesting a refund and this is what he replied with:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"""Yours was shipped years ago my friend. I've got shipping receipt evidence so get a damn lawyer and have him contact mine :)

Post this to your boards and I'll copy n paste for evidence as well

Thank you Sir :)

Brenon

On Jun 8, 2016, at 7:58 PM, alberto corzo alvarado <betocorzo@gmx.com> wrote:

This is Daniel Cantu. This is my friends email address. Stop hiding and pay me my money. It has been 6 years and I told you 2 and a half years ago that I DO NOT WANT THE SCANNER. After waiting so long I quit building my Kitt replica. Give me my money! I will leave you my number to finalize detals about how you can refund me the money NOW! 423-364-1508. Be a man and pay me my money!"""
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shortly after I received his email I replied back and that email address was also blocked. Now we can see that he just became demented, mentally ill, an imbecile. He claims to have sent the order years ago... Really?
- I have not moved from that address since 2005
- He did not showed the shipping receipt.
- He did not provide details of when the scanner was sent.
- He told me to post the email on the boards. There you go Brenon. Got you liar.
- And the most nonsense message was: I've got shipping receipt evidence so get a damn lawyer and have him contact mine :). Really? How can i contact your lawyer if you keep hiding from me and many more un-happy customers, you blocked my friend email address to keep avoiding me. Brenon, you did not provide your Lawyer information.

This individual is acts exactly like Donald Trump. He gives you the biggest dumb answers. And now Mr. Brenon Fullofit. I truly believe we need your lawyer information because there a significant amount of un-happy customers that need the money refunded. Please provide your attorneys information, we definitely need it. You know how to contact me. Give us our money back.

Daniel Cantu.