The Revised history of KITT My Cars

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

Post Reply
kitt34
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:42 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Contact:

The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by kitt34 » Fri May 20, 2016 7:52 pm

This is the revised history of KITT
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19315&hilit=History+of+KITT


KITT (1982-1987)
Image
Image

KITT 2.0 (1987-1990)
Image

KITT 2.1 (1993-1996)

Image

KITT 2.2 (1998-2002)
Image

KITT (Knight industries 3000) (2008-2009)

Image

KITT (Knight Industries 3000 2.0) (2009)
Image

KITT (Knight Industries 3000 2.1) 2010-2014
Image

KITT (Knight Industries 3000 2.2 (2014-2016)
Image

KITT (Knight Industries 3000 2.3 (2016-Present)
Image

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:42 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Contact:

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by kitt34 » Sat May 21, 2016 1:48 pm

kitt34 wrote:This is the revised history of KITT
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19315&hilit=History+of+KITT


KITT (1982-1987)
Image
Image

KITT 2.0 (1987-1990)
Image

KITT 2.1 (1993-1996)

Image

KITT 2.2 (1998-2002)
Image

KITT (Knight industries 3000) (2008-2009)

Image

KITT (Knight Industries 3000 2.0) (2009)
Image

KITT (Knight Industries 3000 2.1) 2010-2014
Image

KITT (Knight Industries 3000 2.2 (2014-2016)
Image

KITT (Knight Industries 3000 2.3 (2016-Present)
Image


this is the revised.

User avatar
Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by Kitt_24 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:27 am

80s Kitt
Image

90s Kitt
Image

2000s Kitt
Image

2010s Kitt
Image

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:42 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Contact:

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by kitt34 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Kitt_24 wrote:80s Kitt
Image

90s Kitt
Image

2000s Kitt
Image

2010s Kitt
Image


Your opinion, but KR 2008 was not very well received by critics and audiences, plus the mustang doesn't work.

User avatar
Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by Kitt_24 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Your opinion, but KR 2008 was not very well received by critics and audiences, plus the mustang doesn't work.


2016 Mustang looks great as kitt.! The new camaro looks like poop!
You can keep coming in saying stuff about mustang and i will keep lol ing

User avatar
tharpdevenport
Operative
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by tharpdevenport » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:38 am

Well, it appears to me 1990 is when the history should have ended.

Every time I see one of these new muscle cars I just want to balfe all over the place.
And when things appeared to get better, they got worse, and everyday was a day to cry.

User avatar
Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by Kitt_24 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:24 pm

tharpdevenport wrote:Well, it appears to me 1990 is when the history should have ended.

Every time I see one of these new muscle cars I just want to balfe all over the place.


The truth is there's no car out the that can replace kitt in the third gen trans am. Not the camaro, vette or mustang.

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:42 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Contact:

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by kitt34 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Kitt_24 wrote:
tharpdevenport wrote:Well, it appears to me 1990 is when the history should have ended.

Every time I see one of these new muscle cars I just want to balfe all over the place.


The truth is there's no car out the that can replace kitt in the third gen trans am. Not the camaro, vette or mustang.


although the 2010 Camaro, 2014 corvette and the 2016 Camaro are meaner, sleeker and far more stylish then the mustang.

User avatar
Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by Kitt_24 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:20 pm

kitt34 wrote:
Kitt_24 wrote:
tharpdevenport wrote:Well, it appears to me 1990 is when the history should have ended.

Every time I see one of these new muscle cars I just want to balfe all over the place.


The truth is there's no car out the that can replace kitt in the third gen trans am. Not the camaro, vette or mustang.


although the 2010 Camaro, 2014 corvette and the 2016 Camaro are meaner, sleeker and far more stylish then the mustang.


Nope mustang far more meaner and far better looking and there are far more on the road today then the camaro.

Boy that camaro keeps just getting sleeker... I'm guess you must use this shampoo on it!
Image

User avatar
Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by Kitt_24 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Kitt_24 wrote:80s Kitt
Image

90s Kitt
Image

2000s Kitt
Image

2010s Kitt
Image


Image

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:42 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Contact:

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by kitt34 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:42 pm

Sorry, but the Camaro and the current corvette still wins, it has that super hero type feel.

User avatar
Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by Kitt_24 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:05 am

kitt34 wrote:Sorry, but the Camaro and the current corvette still wins, it has that super hero type feel.

Its has a more hero type feel? man you a nerd and looking forward to see what you say next. lol :wink:
Sorry to tell you but mustang looks meaner and more bad ass and fits kitt. :twisted:

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:42 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Contact:

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by kitt34 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:14 am

Kitt_24 wrote:
kitt34 wrote:Sorry, but the Camaro and the current corvette still wins, it has that super hero type feel.

Its has a more hero type feel? man you a nerd and looking forward to see what you say next. lol :wink:
Sorry to tell you but mustang looks meaner and more bad ass and fits kitt. :twisted:


Your opinion, but for me the Mustang sucks and another reason why the 2008 knight rider failed.

User avatar
Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by Kitt_24 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:53 pm

kitt34 wrote:
Kitt_24 wrote:
kitt34 wrote:Sorry, but the Camaro and the current corvette still wins, it has that super hero type feel.

Its has a more hero type feel? man you a nerd and looking forward to see what you say next. lol :wink:
Sorry to tell you but mustang looks meaner and more bad ass and fits kitt. :twisted:


Your opinion, but for me the Mustang sucks and another reason why the 2008 knight rider failed.

The show did not fail because of the car it fail because the show sucked! It would of still fail with the camaro or vette in it because the show sucked i would bet everything on it.
Mustang is a awesome car and looks waaaaaaaaaaay better than that camaro. The vette looks like a exotic car does fit kitt.

kitt34 this a The Revised history of KITT thread and you turned it in to a mustang camaro battle thread.
Looking forward to see what you say next. lol

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 1:42 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Contact:

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by kitt34 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:19 pm

The Mustang was still a poor choice for knight rider 08 just like the dreadful KR 08 series.

User avatar
Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by Kitt_24 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:51 am

kitt34 wrote:The Mustang was still a poor choice for knight rider 08 just like the dreadful KR 08 series.


If camaro was a good choice it would of be in it. So the camaro is a very poor chioce.
Hell if kitt is a chevy today kitt will spend more time in the shop cause of all the recalls then on the road lol.
So the mustang was the best car to use for kitt.
Looking forward to see what you say next. lol

GTAKITT
Rookie
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:43 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: orlando
Contact:

Re: The Revised history of KITT My Cars

Post by GTAKITT » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:59 am

kitt34 and kitt24 KITT IS NOT A CAMARO, MUSTANG OR A CORVETTE!
KITT is a third gen trans am and NO car will replace it!
So don't come on here and tell me whats better no other car will work!
Just like no car will replace the 69 charger general lee.

The show failed cause they did not use the real kitt car the third gen trans am.

Post Reply