The KNIGHT INDUSTRIES LOGO PATCH

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

The KNIGHT INDUSTRIES LOGO PATCH

Post by kitt1 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:06 am

FINALLY AVAILABLE! Announcing my newest KNIGHT item. The KNIGHT INDUSTRIES LOGO PATCH. 100% accurate design! Graphic copied from semi trailer logo seen in the pilot. This patch was designed with mechanics work shirts and pit crew shirts in mind. See example photo in ad graphic.

Also attach them to golf shirts, jackets, swimwear, backpacks, etc... You're only limited by your imagination. Photos on graphic are only examples of what can be done with the patches. Limited production run. Available while supplies last.
Patches are $10.00 USD each, plus $1.50 shipping in the US for up to 5 patches. International shipping $3.50 for up to 5 patches. My Paypal address and email address is mpuette@hotmail.com. If you have ANY questions feel free to contact me.

Also, if you want a custom name patch that matches the gold thread of the KNIGHT INDUSTRIES LOGO PATCH. Here is a seller on ebay. Order them directly. http://www.ebay.com/itm/121811358430
As always, if you have ANY questions, please email me at mpuette@hotmail.com. Also available, other KNIGHT items.

regards,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA