SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2016 The Celebration is back!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2016 The Celebration is back!

Post by kitt1 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:19 pm

I am happy to announce that we now have dates for SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2016. We are set with the hotel for August 5th & 6th. Once again we are at the beautiful Atlanta Sonesta Gwinnett Place, 1775 Pleasant Hill Road, Duluth, Georgia 30096 I will have hotel room rates and information available soon and the website will be updated. I have also started contacting celebrities about attending. Also, attending will be ZA Elettronica owner Alessandro Zagni. Alessandro will have a working set of his dash and pod electronics on display for everyone to see up close. And, he will be doing a short talk with a video presentation! We are working on some great original series items to be put on display as well as other surprises. If you've attended before, you know how much fun we had. If you've never been before, don't miss out this year. I look forward to seeing you all. Information will be posted on the Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/events/459400467576572/, and on the website, http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com. Please post on the event page that you are going. As always, if you have any questions, contact me directly at mpuette@hotmail.com.

thanks,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA

kngt2k
Volunteer

Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2016 The Celebration is back!

Post by kngt2k » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:20 pm

This is the premier show for the Knight Rider fan. A single admission price is all it takes to enjoy everything the event has to offer... one on one time with the special guest stars, conversion companies with products you can see and watch in operation and the representatives there to answer questions... there is memorabilia and actual screen used props you will not see anywhere else... but most of all, it's FUN. everyone gets together and has a great time talking about the show, and whether you have a car or not, even if all you have is good memories and a love for the show, you will have a great time meeting people of like mind. The only complaint you will have is Sunday when you say: "it's over already??? Damn! That went by fast!" It's family friendly, so even the kids will experience something good. In the past guests have spent tons of time over and above their talk time just talking with the attendees, hanging out with the cars, breaking bread, and just being a part of it all. As a regular at this show, I can tell you it is the best weekend you will spend all year. And you may find you will make friends that you never knew you would, maybe even some from other countries. Come to Southern Knights Atlanta 2016... you'll be glad you did