Happy New Year from Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Happy New Year from Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA

Post by kitt1 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:04 pm

I would like to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Even though 2016 is the 30th anniversary of the end of first-run airing of Knight Rider on NBC, I believe it's going to be a great year in the hobby. Technology for those building replicas has come such a long way in those 30 years. Including better quality and much more accurate fiberglass parts and electronics. There has never been a better time to build a replica.
The 2016 event is shaping up to be the best one ever. I will have exact dates from the hotel shortly. I can tell you that there will be never before seen screen used items on display. Details will be announced as soon as dates are set. Also vendors of the latest products will have items to display and demonstrate. Plus we're hoping to get some KR guests that have never attended an event.

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA started out as a regional get together, but each year we get attendees from all over. We have had folks come from as far away as New Zealand and Australia. I have talked to people in the last few months from Italy and Japan that tell me that they plan to attend.
I want to say how much I appreciate everyone that has attended in the past, and those that hopefully will be attending for the first time this year. SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA is always a great opportunity for folks to get together, meet some of the celebrities and production people from the series, exchange ideas, and just enjoy the fellowship of others in the hobby. Understand that this is NOT a car show. It is an event for everyone that is a fan of the series.

I look forward to meeting you all. For those of you that have attended before, you know what a great weekend it is. For those that have never been there, I hope this is the year you are able to join us. Please don't just click a LIKE on this post. Chime in and say if you will be attending or just make a comment. As usual, if you have any questions, you can contact me directly at mpuette@hotmail.com. Updates will be posted on the SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Facebook page and the website, http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com. Hope to see you this summer.

warmest regards,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA