Knight Rider Driving Experience UK

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DanielB
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider Driving Experience UK

Post by DanielB » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:41 am

Stumbled across these guys offering driving experiences in a DeLorean DMC-12 and Knight Rider replica at North Weald airfield, Essex, UK.

http://www.theexpeditional.com/knight-rider-experience/

Knight Rider K.I.T.T. Pontiac Trans-Am - The Expeditional - North Weald, August 2015 by Dan B, on Flickr

Knight Rider K.I.T.T. Pontiac Trans-Am - The Expeditional - North Weald, August 2015 by Dan B, on Flickr

The owners told me that the scanner light is currently broken, and he said it was one of only two KITT replicas in the UK now? Anyone able to verify that?

Miss_Naughty
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Knight Rider Driving Experience UK

Post by Miss_Naughty » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:42 am

Not true. We had a Knight Rider UK meeting last Saturday and there were 7 fully functional replicas on the day who could come. There's more in UK. Look for Knight Rider UK group on Facebook.
image.jpg
image.jpg (75.26 KiB) Viewed 5629 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (76.97 KiB) Viewed 5629 times

DanielB
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider Driving Experience UK

Post by DanielB » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:27 am

Wow, where was that little gathering?

Don't use facebook so can't check the page you mentioned, but I did question it to myself when he said it - this was the second KR replica I've ever seen (both at North Weald), and my brother was overtaken by another one on the M25 about a year a go too.

First one I saw had a high level brake light installed between the spoiler and the bootlid, and the one that overtook my brother the licence plate ended in DFR.