GTA V Knight Rider Mod, WARNING NSFW

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

Post Reply
User avatar
weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
Posts: 1346
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Weeezlville
Contact:

GTA V Knight Rider Mod, WARNING NSFW

Post by weeezl » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:45 am

My buddy Dai Ling Ping playing GTA V with the Knight Rider Mod, contains some bad language. :mrgreen: :kitt:

GTA V Knight Rider funny moments - Dai Ling Ping™




Funny guy but swears a lot lol and please can admin embed the video It's been a while and I can't seem to get it to work, thanks in advance! :good:

User avatar
Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 3320
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Re: GTA V Knight Rider Mod, WARNING NSFW

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:22 am

I've been having fun with gta5 for months now. I've been working hard on removing all decals, blacking out the tail lights, changing the interior from black leather to tan, and adding kitt's dash. Tuning the mp3 station to your mp3 folder and loading it with Michael Knight and Kitt banter makes this game very fun. Almost like a knight rider game in an open world.

Image

Image

I've even tried getting the smallest details like the door locks and pmd seat clips. between a game trainer that makes the car invulnerable, a hydraulic game script for turbo boost, an autopilot script to have the car follow you, and the mp3 folder for clips, it really enhances the knight rider feel. Getting into Karr and running a muck is fun too. I laugh anytime I turbo boost and have the game pedestrians comment on crazy things they've seen.

User avatar
weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
Posts: 1346
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Weeezlville
Contact:

Re: GTA V Knight Rider Mod, WARNING NSFW

Post by weeezl » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:50 pm

That is awesome man, I would get it again on pc just for that mod alone but I cant justify buying the game for a forth time :D ps3 and xbox, then went and got it on ps4 also haha. I know you can download it for free but not doing that, not saying bad about people that do as I do watch the odd movie online and download an mp3 every now and then. :wink: Oh what the heck it's only £25 I'll get it for the Knight Rider mod, if you would be a gent and share the modded stuff with me that would be great! :D :good:

Knight Racer wrote:I've been having fun with gta5 for months now. I've been working hard on removing all decals, blacking out the tail lights, changing the interior from black leather to tan, and adding kitt's dash. Tuning the mp3 station to your mp3 folder and loading it with Michael Knight and Kitt banter makes this game very fun. Almost like a knight rider game in an open world.

Image

Image

I've even tried getting the smallest details like the door locks and pmd seat clips. between a game trainer that makes the car invulnerable, a hydraulic game script for turbo boost, an autopilot script to have the car follow you, and the mp3 folder for clips, it really enhances the knight rider feel. Getting into Karr and running a muck is fun too. I laugh anytime I turbo boost and have the game pedestrians comment on crazy things they've seen.

User avatar
Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 3320
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Re: GTA V Knight Rider Mod, WARNING NSFW

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:05 pm

I'm not releasing it to the public until I'm 100% happy with the final results. I think I'll try for the headlights and rear tail lights next.

User avatar
weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
Posts: 1346
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Weeezlville
Contact:

Re: GTA V Knight Rider Mod, WARNING NSFW

Post by weeezl » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:09 pm

Ok fair play man! Let me know then, we can game up on pc would be great! :good:

Knight Racer wrote:I'm not releasing it to the public until I'm 100% happy with the final results. I think I'll try for the headlights and rear tail lights next.

User avatar
Matthew
Site Administrator
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:01 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: England

Re: GTA V Knight Rider Mod, WARNING NSFW

Post by Matthew » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:24 pm

weeezl wrote:please can admin embed the video It's been a while and I can't seem to get it to work, thanks in advance! :good:


No problem, pal. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

User avatar
weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
Posts: 1346
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Weeezlville
Contact:

Re: GTA V Knight Rider Mod, WARNING NSFW

Post by weeezl » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Good ole boy, cheers! :good:

From the other Matt :D

Matthew wrote:
weeezl wrote:please can admin embed the video It's been a while and I can't seem to get it to work, thanks in advance! :good:


No problem, pal. :good:

Matt

User avatar
DJGM
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 540
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Manchester, England, UK.
Contact:

Re: GTA V Knight Rider Mod, WARNING NSFW

Post by DJGM » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:44 pm

If only the guy that made the popular Knight Rider mods for GTA: San Andreas, could do a similar mod for GTA5.
The KR mod featured in the sweary video at the top of the thread isn't bad, but TBH, it isn't very good either!

User avatar
Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 3320
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Re: GTA V Knight Rider Mod, WARNING NSFW

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:24 pm

You're referring to Toby. I used to help him on the san andreas mod with visual references, beta testing, and critiquing the model until it was as perfect as possible. I asked him to help make a new kitt model for the gta4 for pc but he wasn't planning on buying a newer pc plus I think the 3d studio max didn't have the z modeler plugin not sure for the newer version for the gta4. He also didn't feel like shelling out big bucks for a pc that could run gta4 let alone gta5 on pc for the current gen. People are having trouble trying to install custom vehicles into the newer game so the best we can do is edit textures and write up scripts until the gta mod community finds a way to stop the file size check on startup.

User avatar
Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 3320
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Re: GTA V Knight Rider Mod, WARNING NSFW

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:47 am

Finally got around to the finishing touches on the kitt skin. Enjoy! oh and don't press turbo boost. Something tells me you shouldn't press turbo boost.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/kitt-skin

Post Reply