Knight Rider movie rumor

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider movie rumor

Post by krrdr2010 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Somebody told me they heard on the Radio that Glen A. Larson wanted to use the voice of Justin Bieber as the Voice of KITT for the Upcoming Knight Rider Movie. I hope to GOD that is not true, Because the thought of it makes me want to throw up. Justin Bieber isn't good enough to touch KITT, let alone provide the voice. I think Better choices are: William Daniels or Somebody from Star Trek, Considering they are many links between the two.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider movie rumor

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:18 am

Not that i believe any rumors of a kr movie ever coming out but the best voices to play kitt would either have to be William Daniels but considering his gae kitt doesn't sound like the kitt we all remember anymore or possibly the actor who played Alfred Pennyworth in the dark knight movies.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:22 pm

Maybe Bieber shooting a music video with Hasselhoff and a K.I.T.T. replica has something to do with it?
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:12 am

Lost Knight wrote:Maybe Bieber shooting a music video with Hasselhoff and a K.I.T.T. replica has something to do with it?
That's the source that I'm backing.

By this point in time, we could probably get a computer to be the voice of KITT. But, where's the fun in that?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:13 am

Justin Bieber and David Hasselhoff Take KITT from…: http://youtu.be/R1tOjJYDI4w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think this video explains what the 2 are doing together. They were on set for his new movie killing the Hoff. The only reason they were spotted in Kitt I think was because it was the scene where he was driving it and kitt says 3 lines.

Funny fact about John Lovits, he was in the movie bench warmers as the owner of a spm Kitt. Now he gets to do a cameo with Michal Knight himself.

I agree with jup. If we ever want a great sounding Kitt, one option we could just take every single voice clip of Kitt speaking in the show, run it through a computer program, and have the voice processor use it.