David and SPM KITT at it again :)

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: David and SPM KITT at it again :)

Post by krkitt1 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Funny....

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Interesting career movement. From soap opera stud to action star with a car to beach body guard to 21'st century smart homes. I swear, the man's got a lifetime gig with sponsoring the future. What a niche.

Hey! On the second play through, I noticed this was one of the signed KITT's. Now, I have no idea how many KITT replicas have been signed over the years. But, does anyone think there's a chance that this was one of the KITT's that appeared at the Knight Rider events in Las Vegas from a few years ago? (I might have footage. But, it might take me all night to hunt down a shot...if, indeed, I even have it posted.)

Even more interesting. You think they rented a home up in the hills for this advertisement? Or, did David just openly reveal his American address? (Even though I'm not doubting that he has many homes.)

blowersho
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by blowersho » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:04 pm

That voice is just awful and why did KITT say it was a tv show in the 90's?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:29 pm

I think they used 2 different kitts for this commercial.One with a different scanner that doesn't have the seperation between the 8 leds and and a different set of blacked out tail lights.The other SPM kitt has the seperations in the scanner and the spm rear tail light configuration.

IHeartKITT
Operative

Post by IHeartKITT » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Knight Racer wrote:I think they used 2 different kitts for this commercial.One with a different scanner that doesn't have the seperation between the 8 leds and and a different set of blacked out tail lights.The other SPM kitt has the seperations in the scanner and the spm rear tail light configuration.

Yes you are correct! My SPM KITT and my friend KT's KITT was the normal mode KITT