Knight Rider Heroes

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

RicardoRibeiro2000
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider Heroes

Post by RicardoRibeiro2000 » Tue May 27, 2014 8:19 am

Hey guys, anybody knows what Knight Rider Heroes is?
The Hoff posted the link for this page http://www.knightriderheroes.com but i don't understand what this is all about!

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Re: Knight Rider Heroes

Post by jup » Tue May 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Your guess is as good as mine.

Michael Long
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Michael Long » Wed May 28, 2014 11:17 am

Some new fan items will be out soon, the site is said to be launched within the next couple of weeks.

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Welp not sure what happened in May 2014 except a whole lot of nothing, but today (December 10, 2015) Hoff released this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Tk8BeXqxo

If you look at the account, a teaser was released two weeks ago.

Still absolutely no info on what Knight Rider Heroes is (nor who the other actor in the video is), other than that knightriderheroesmovie.com points to knightriderheroes.com

Your guess is good as mine.

EDIT: It appears that footage for the "trailer" was filmed at the same time as this Afficinado Interview from March 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVbpVEHT3Y

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:16 pm

I'm not sure what to make of this, it looks like a fan film but with Hasselhoff's involvement. But since it's coming directly from him, I'm not sure. Could be kinda like what happened with Kung Fury, where it was an independent production that tapped him to do the theme song and music video, only for this he might be starring in it in some capacity.
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff

RicardoRibeiro2000
Operative

Post by RicardoRibeiro2000 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:47 pm

KFCreator wrote:I'm not sure what to make of this, it looks like a fan film but with Hasselhoff's involvement. But since it's coming directly from him, I'm not sure. Could be kinda like what happened with Kung Fury, where it was an independent production that tapped him to do the theme song and music video, only for this he might be starring in it in some capacity.
Or might be a new tv series or web series.

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:32 pm

I signed up to receive info (of course) got an email from an anthony at knightriderhereos dot com asking me to confirm that I signed up.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:27 am

Anyone else catch the mistake in the text at the beginning of the clip. It says Foundation for Law And Government (F.L.A.G.) initiated a program. They were the program initiated by Knight Industries headed by Wilton Knight. It was nice to see kitt drive through the desert with a shadowy figure behind the wheel again but the round steering wheel threw me off.

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:49 am

They also got it wrong that FLAG was shut down in 1986 if you are counting the events of Knight Rider 2000 as canon (which I do). The production value of the video seemed to be about that of a fan film, which is why I suspected that might be what it is. Could be a web series too, I could see that.
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff

RicardoRibeiro2000
Operative

Post by RicardoRibeiro2000 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:21 pm

KFCreator wrote:They also got it wrong that FLAG was shut down in 1986 if you are counting the events of Knight Rider 2000 as canon (which I do). The production value of the video seemed to be about that of a fan film, which is why I suspected that might be what it is. Could be a web series too, I could see that.
I don't think they will set Knight Rider 2000 as canon i think it is paralel to the film because if you watched or rememred that in Knight Rider 2000 Kitt was dismantled so it might not be related to the film.

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Team Knight Rider retconned both Knight Rider 2000 and Knight Rider 2010 out of canon, and then Knight Rider 2008 retconned everything past 1986.

Still no idea who the other actor is in the clip, though he looks familiar.

Bluforce
Stranger

Post by Bluforce » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Scott Kirkessner wrote:Team Knight Rider retconned both Knight Rider 2000 and Knight Rider 2010 out of canon, and then Knight Rider 2008 retconned everything past 1986.

Still no idea who the other actor is in the clip, though he looks familiar.
He is Anthony Marcus:
https://www.instagram.com/ianthonymarcus/

I found also this:
https://www.facebook.com/1607567239/pos ... noscript=1

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Actually, TKR didn't retcon Knight Rider 2000 or Knight Rider 2010 because KR2000 took place in the year 2000 and TKR took place in 1997-1998, and 2010 is generally accepted as either an alternate universe or "Knight Rider" in name only. And Knight Rider 2008 doesn't really retcon the classic series, TKR, or KR2000. It's actually possible to make it all fit together, just not really easily

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:56 am

Anyone know what Knight Rider heroes is actually going to be? Is it an online series? I hope it doesn't sit there for a year or 2 without any updates like past year.

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Maybe this is what needs to happen to revive a "Fallen Knight".
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.

Bluforce
Stranger

Post by Bluforce » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:09 am

Anthony Marcus deleted from his Instagram a couple of pics, and one of them was a room with the "Universal Studios" logo.

But recently he posted a new photo (with David Hasselhoff) where he says is filming a new scene of Knight Rider Heroes.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Can't wait for the next trailer/teaser. Hope its longer and full of more info then the last one.

spyhunter
FLAG Recruit

Post by spyhunter » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:10 pm

I didn't notice the round steering wheel because the replica looks so awesome, it seems that the wheels are different though, with the turbo fins recessed in a bit more, did anybody notice that? Is this a newer produced turbo fin wheel since they are so ridiculous to find now?

SH

jason1973tl
Volunteer

Post by jason1973tl » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:23 pm

The wheels look like the hubcaps made for the formula type wheels.

kenobi
Volunteer

Post by kenobi » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:32 am

I am not sure if I am dreaming or not... but it seems I am not.
Because today I recived a notification, that Informed me that I could... "buy" a replica of the original Leather Jacket used in Knight Rider. So all... that... the Trailer... the waiting... only for a... what? Jacket? That I could buy one if I have wanted to? Okay... wait... give me break. I have to... to...! I... can't believe it. All that fuss only for a Jacket?

Okay I have to admitt the Jacket is very good looking. No wonder, its a Replica of the Original one. Its very close, to the Original One, the best I have seen till now. But to be honest: I have hoped for a Movie, if not Cinema Movie, than a TV Movie, or a TV Series or at least a short Web Series. But no, the Hompage was "made", all that fuss was made, to sell the Leather Jacket worn by Michael Knight (played by David Hasselhoff) as seen in Knight Rider. Okay, its a good looking one, but... as I said before, I had hoped for more...

Anyway, everyone has to judge for himself... I am not really dissapointed, I am just... maybe a little that it's NOT a Series (Web or TV) or Movie (TV or Cinema). Still, may the Producers of the Hompage live long and Prosper!! (I really, really wish them luck [no jokes intended] at selling the Jacket).

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:52 pm

I got the same email.It asked me to enter my name and email address to get it but didn't let me get to any form to place the size or my credit card to buy it.

Did you get any further than I did?

kenobi
Volunteer

Post by kenobi » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:39 pm

Well Knight Racer, after I watched and read the Mail carefully, I... to be honest, I needed some Minutes to... "calm" down. I was not really upset, but I was wondering in disbelieve, because all that fuss, only for selling a Product. Then I tried to subscribe once more, I already did, that's why I got the (first) notification E-Mail, but I thought maybe this (re entering my Email address again) is to getting "further" news. For getting, newer News. But Nothing happened. And to be honest, I didn't try to get pass it, I didn't try to get further... BECAUSE if I would have passed it, if I could go to the payment Site or whatever, okay, but I do not need to BECAUSE I do not intend to buy the Product.

Again, the Jacket they are selling is one of the best Replicas that I have ever seen. No wonder, they get David Hasselhoffs Jacket for "re-examination" so they have a "pattern" for re producing the original one. But I have heard that the Price is high, and even if the Price wasn't high ( I am still not sure how much it coast) I am NOT interesting in buying it. I have several Leather Jackets at Home and I don't need a new one.

I got a Summer Leather Jacket, a normal One, that is not too warm.
I got one for Winter, which is thicker.
And I got one in Brown, that looks a little bit like that from Indiana Jones Movies.
And finally some Years ago, I bought a "German World War II Submarine Leather Jacket" a replica of that Jacket that is worn by "The Ninth Doctor" from the BBC Series "Doctor Who". Yes one of the Doctors from the Show Doctor Who had worn a Leather Jacket from WW II, and I got the Replica. So I got 4 Jacket and I can't afford a fifth one.

(But its... logical. I got one for Summer, and one for Winter. And I am a Fan of Indy so I got a Brown one that is somehow a lookalike Jacket, not a exact Replica but a lookalike. And because I am a Fan of Doctor Who Series I got a Doctor Who Costume, this Time the exact Replica of the Ninth Doctor Leather Jacket)

ANYWAY... ENOUGHT ABOUT ME. SORRY I WENT OFF TOPIC.

What I am trying to say is: I didn't get any further, and I also didn't need or wanted to. I got all I needed.

I HAVE READ ON THE INTERNET (Youtube) THAT somebody said, and I quote the Guy: He said that HE JUST HOPED THAT THIS WAS NOT THE BIG DEAL. That there is more to us then meets the Eyes. I mean the Trailer, all the fuss, only for selling a Jacket? Come one. But I have the Fear that this was it. NO SERIES, or MOVIE, just this. Maybe the other Guy was right, maybe there is more and this is not the Big Deal but I doubt it.

Here is the Quote from someone named Lord Gubbel: "Yeah that jacket looks good but damn that price...right now i just Hope that's not THE Big Deal about the whole Knight Rider Heroes thing. I mean they were filming some scnenes and i refuse to believe that they did that just to sell a jacket. But who knows we can just hope and wait"

Here is the Link to his Comment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2DeiOViPYw . He replied to my Comment Darth HLT.

Anyway, NO I DIDN'T GET ANY FUTHER, and I didn't want to because I didn't want to get the Jacket, I didn't intend to buy it. AND YES, maybe there is more, but I doubt it. But who knows. Maybe there is more. as Lord Gubbel said: we can just hope and wait.

HOPE I COULD HELP KNIGHT RACER!!!! Live long and Prosper!

BrowncoatKal
Volunteer

Post by BrowncoatKal » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:29 am

The jacket is $500. Not looking to buy it, even though it looks great. I payed $350 or so several years ago for a replica browncoat from Firefly and that is an awesome coat and as much as I'd like Michael's, the price is a little steep for me.
So I received the email for the KR jacket and went and looked at it, and my first thought was that this was the first physical promo prop for whatever Knight Rider Heroes is. It hadn't even occurred to me that this jacket was the end result of the teaser trailer and website. I still don't believe it. I think there's more to come, and this jacket is the first piece of goodness to come along and is being offered to the true fans who were the first to sign up at the KR Heroes site.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:06 am

Maybe when David said to the guy in the trailer "Are you sure you're ready for this?" and the guy said yes, he was a representation of the customer to be transformed into a Michael Knight by gearing him up with the jacket, the comn link, the key fob, and a remote control Kitt car they plan to sell us.

It's not like David would whore himself out to any merchandise with the name Knight Rider on it. Oh wait, Lion Forge comics. Maybe he read the book and thought this is the way to represent kr in this generation? No, story sucked there too. Hmm, David why have you forsaken us?

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:08 pm

So, anyone have an idea as to what this is? A teaser for a movie or something?