Knight Rider Heroes

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider Heroes

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:51 pm

A few weeks ago, we suddenly got emails that said they were selling some new replica jacket that looked like Michael Knight's from the show except it would have red stitching and David's autograph on the label which I'm sure will be some kind of fake as well as some authentic paperwork signed by David as well. If anything, this might just be a way to sell more stuff. No real talk of a web series or movie at all for months and now we get "buy this".

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:09 am

I was really afraid that all the hype would build up to something that wasn't really wasn't that big of an announcement, but if all of this was just so they could sell a replica of Michael Knight's jacket, then I am beyond disappointed. Honestly, it makes me a bit angry, actually. Initially, I was thinking it would be some sort of fan film, or since the name was "Knight Rider Heroes" and had David's apparent endorsement, I thought maybe this would have something to do with his work with charity organizations. But seriously, if this was all just meant to drum up support for a jacket (and possibly other merchandise to come), with no proceeds going to benefit a good cause or anything, then this is one of the biggest letdowns I've seen in a long time.
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Assasinge » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:51 pm

So...this isn't a movie? Or anything? You can't be serious...

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:39 am

Just got a reminder email about the jacket from Knight Rider Heroes:

For all those who missed our first email, and to those who recently opted in to our list, here is your chance to purchase the Limited Edition Knight Rider Jacket signed by David Hasselhoff, personally just for you.

Since the release of the Knight Rider Heroes Trailer we received overwhelming requests from fans asking "where can I get the Jacket David Hasselhoff wore on the show". Well we went ahead and took care of that.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I bet no one asked about the jacket. If anything people were asking what is this trailer for a movie or new web series? I hate that we waited all this time over a stupid merchandizing gimmick, so many thought something great would come out of that trailer. Perhaps even David's idea of the best way to have continued on with the series.

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:31 pm

You can't be serious. It was for a jacket? A JACKET? I give up. There's no hope left if people are going to pull trash like this on us KR fans like this. I'm done.

Edit: My dad just read this and was extremely disappointed, not to mention he was extremely excited for this because he thought they might be making some movie or something...

Bugynou
Stranger

Post by Bugynou » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:01 am

hello all
I am disappointed as you that this is only for the purchase of the jacket, again I tried to contact them but gets no answers are they serious?
the jacket will be there if you actually bought send and under what delays?
you are a news of knight rider heroes webmaster?
A French Fan of Knight Rider

Bugynou
Stranger

Post by Bugynou » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:06 am

Hello
I am disappointed as you that this is only for the purchase of the jacket, again I tried to contact them but gets no answers are they serious?
the jacket will be there if you actually bought Send and under what delays?
You are a news of Webmaster of Knight rider Heroes?
Thanks a French Fan of Knight Rider
Bug

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:48 pm

Shameless plug, but for those who are really disappointed by this whole Knight Rider Heroes thing, if you really want to help get Knight Rider back on it's feet, check out (and contribute feedback to) my Facebook page for Knight Rider: Generations and follow along on Twitter. With the fan community's help and encouragement, this will hopefully be a HUGE project in terms of scope. :-)

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/krgenerations/

Twitter (@KnightRiderGens):
https://twitter.com/KnightRiderGens?lang=en
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:18 pm

I think I should probably make a social page for my fanfiction too, considering that no one bothered to bat an eye at the post I made about my first book.

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Assasinge, I did check out your book when you posted it but I haven't gotten around to finishing it yet so that's why I haven't responded. I like what I've read so far though! :-)