KITT sound collection + HUGE picture collection

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Blade00021
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

KITT sound collection + HUGE picture collection

Post by Blade00021 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Hi guys,

For those who dont know me (or remember me :P) > Blade21 - I was know for this replica!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3223454/1 ... -firebird/

Youtube uploads: https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

Currently planning on a 3rd replica that you can control on REAL REMOTE CONTROL. (see the corvette in my youtube channel - Remote steering test) :twisted:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LONG time ago...I offered these 2 great Sound cds for sale.

1. Turbine Wave: For the people who want a turbine effect on their KITT. The cleanest KITT turbine sound you will find (No looping sound noticeable) The sound is 1 hour long and free for you to edit.

2. KITT Sample Collection: Are you trying to make your KITT (or your PC) to speak, but just dont have the right
KITT `phrase` samples? Then I have a nice clean list of 300 KITT phrases! And Button + System sounds.

The KITT sample collection disc also comes with:
Knightrider Theme music
Don Peak Volume 1
Knightrider 80`s theme songs (82 songs from the 80`s that played true out the series to give you that 80`s feeling :-D )
David Hasselhof Music Clips

I offer these 2 collections for 30 US dollars world-wide shipping included!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And for those who just cant have enough KR pics...there is the Picture Collection!

This is a Huge collection of pictures of around 20.000 pictures I`ve been collecting over the for years!
All these pictures are from `open` sites for public view.

Everybody that is a fan of our hobby, wont be disappointed with this picture collection of KR and Replicas! You can use the pictures simply for collecting, or use them as reference for building your own replica.

I have been collecting since I was 12 years old.....> I am 30 now!!

Whats on it??? Here some examples whats on the disc:
430 media clips of KR material
3200 KR pics of SPM / screenshots/ Drawings/ wallpapers / behind the screnes/ gifs / 3D pictures/ and more
6300 interior pictures> Finisht dashes/ inprogress dash/ Consoles / electronics / and more
6800 exterior pictures> Finisht replicas/ inprogress replicas / parts/ scanners/ and more
300+ pictures of Knightrider 2000 and 3000 (Shelby cobra)

Ohman....and more! Such a huge collection all nicely sorted. You wont be disappointed! You wont have to look for any more pictures once you have this disc.

Also...30 US dollars world-wide shipping included (20 US if you order it with the sound samples :wink: )

Questions you can mail to :Blade00021@hotmail.com

Blade00021 on facebook