2009 knightrider mustang for sale

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knight2007mustang09
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

2009 knightrider mustang for sale

Post by knight2007mustang09 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:17 pm

selling my 2009 v6 mustang that ive custom converted into a rendition of the knight3000 kitt
the car has been given the following addons
shelby 500 front bumper/grills/shelby billit top grill cover( never installed bottom grill cover but have it)
500.00 scanner red led lights in the hood w remote 24 scans 10 speeds per scan one of the scans being ther old style scan and of courtse the 3000 scan pattern
taoworms orb
my own monitor behind the orb/ not connected to comuter ( i syn it with an ipod for visual effects and have another ipod for music and oldschool kitt app
k7n intake
throttlebody spacer
shorty headers
ford racing true dual exhaust with high flow cats
new sark plug wires
iriduim spark plugs
screemin demon coil pack upgrade
t lok diff in rear differential for posi traction
aftermartket nav radio 7 in screen and backup camera
every oil change fuel filter change and transmission fluid flushing cabin air filter etc done on time. if not before due
131300 ish miles automatic transmission
bama tuner with custom tune installed
yellowtop optima battery
shelby 500 rear spoiler
car has been in couple accidents was fender bendered replaced rear bumper with gt bumper for the dual exhaust cutouts
quater panel driver side had little dent was pulled and bondoed
new front rad suport due to accident new thermostat housing new thermostat new radiatior
car repainted
cant think o much else to mention if interested im looking for 25000.00 for the car due to all the work that went into it. absolute minimum non negotioable payment in full.
if car is to be shipped the buyer is responsible for shipping arrangements and cost.
i will send pics and vids to only those truthfully interested
thanks