HAPPY 2014 KNIGHT RIDER FANS!!!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

HAPPY 2014 KNIGHT RIDER FANS!!!

Post by krrdr2010 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:26 pm

HAPPY 2014!!! May this year bring us all good fortune, Maybe News about the Knight Rider Big Screen Movie, and More Knight Rider news and items than ever before!!! I have a joke I'd like to share with you:
A man went to a Job Interview for a Job that required appiicants to be able to use a Keyboard/Computer and be Bi-Lingual. When He got there, the only other applicanat was a Cat. the guy said "You can't hire a cat-it doesn't know how to use a keyboard". The cat got on the Keyboard, typed the Preamble to the Constitution of the United States, sat down and said Meow. The guy then said "The cat doen't how to use a Computer". The Cat got a Spreadsheet off it, sat down and said Meow. The guy says "OK, that 's impressive, but you still can't hire a Cat-It's not bi-lingual". The cat came to the man and said "Ruff". I got that joke from Svengoolie, the host of a Popular Movie show called Svengoolie which airs Saturday Nights at 10/9c on Memorable Entertainment Television or Me-TV. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :kitt: :kittside: :kittconv: :karr: :kitt2: :dash: :dash4: :good: :good: :good:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: HAPPY 2014 KNIGHT RIDER FANS!!!

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:10 pm

Funny joke krrdr2010.

I forgot I had a New Years card I made until I saw the thread.

To everyone on K.R.O.,may you each have a happy new year filled with health,wealth,and happiness!

Ravagedhobo
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: HAPPY 2014 KNIGHT RIDER FANS!!!

Post by Ravagedhobo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:30 pm

Here's to another year of replicas and Kitt!

:kittside: