Merry Christmas from Mark Puette and SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Merry Christmas from Mark Puette and SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Post by kitt1 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:47 pm

I would like to take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a upcoming Happy New Year from myself and SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. I hope as many of you as possible are able to attend the 2014 event. Trying to put together some great guests and some surprises. Details will be posted on the website as they become available. If you've been to SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA before, you know what a nice, laid back weekend it is with a chance to hang out with the celebrity guests and meet others in the hobby. I have found that you really never know someone till you actually meet them in person. This event is the perfect opportunity to do just that.

You do not need a KITT or KARR conversion to attend. Everyone is welcome. If you do have a conversion project, please bring it. It does not need to be complete to bring it. All "KNIGHT" related vehicles are welcome. We are all at different stages of completion.

I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you. And, as always, if you have ANY questions, feel free to contact me directly at mpuette@hotmail.com. And the website, http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

regards,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS