Hallmark Ornament Kitt

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Re: Hallmark Ornament Kitt

Post by jup » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:24 am

Knight Racer wrote:Worked perfectly,thanks.I'll just use my childlike imagination and pretend that hole is where the parachute pops out from.Too bad we can't send this back to the kid in us from the 80's.We didn't have such great toys back then.Hell,we are getting better kr merchandise now than when the show was on the air.
Of course, with the rise of the new technology called the 3-D printer, things could get very interesting when dedicated fans start producing their own very detailed K.I.T.T.'s.

No, seriously. Just this year, they've been refining the tech to handle new kinds of plastics and even electric conductive plastics. Build it to your heart's delight in virtual space and have one of these print out a realistic version. Who knows what these machines may be capable of in just a few years. After all, NASA (or some equal) is supposedly investing in 3-D printing of edible food. (Compact storage of powder that can be printed into food looking shapes. Well, even in Star Trek, the characters had complaints about synthetic food/drink.)

Dave Knight
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Dave Knight » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:05 am

Funny I got my KITT back from my friends car I could have SWORN the display model on the wall of ornaments was heavier like it had metal in it, the ornament in the box felt a lot lighter of am I just imagining things, also this was the first one of the light/sound ones I got that I had to install the batteries.
Michael: "You know, your as much fun as a divorce, which is not a bad idea!"
KITT: "I want custody of ME!"

Knight Rider: The Pilot

MR2NR
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by MR2NR » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Hey guys I've been scouring Hallmark shops around me now that they are clearencing out there ornaments and had a hard time finding KITTS untill today I hit the mother load :). If you want one for 10$ +shipping let me know but soon!!! mr2nr151@gmail.com
K.R.A.M. Knight Reformulation Automated Machine 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo.

To the people who made the Knight Rider Festival possible especially Paul Casey. Thank You! See you all and more in 2012 :kitt2: