SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2014

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2014

Post by kitt1 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:01 pm

Just a teaser for SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2014. Be sure to check the website http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and our Facebook page SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA as new information becomes available. Working on some surprises for next year's show. New guests as well as some favorites and hopefully some never before seen screen used items. Start saving now. Summer 2014 will be here before you know it. I look forward to seeing old friends again and all the newer folks planning to attend. As always, if you have ANY questions, contact me directly at mpuette@hotmail.com.

thanks,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

KentuckyKITT
Rookie

Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2014

Post by KentuckyKITT » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:19 am

Excellent! Can't wait to see what the new surprises are. I've always had a great time every year since this thing began. I still remember the very first one with maybe 4 cars and 10 people at a park. It has really grown into a spectacular weekend of meeting with the stars and checking out all the cool memorabilia and of course the KITT/KARR replicas. I've heard there might be a semi replica there this year? WOW, that will be something! Really looking forward to hauling KITT down again, hanging out, living and breathing nothing but Knight Rider all weekend.
"KITT, if this is just a toy factory, I'm Peter Pan."

kitt1
FLAG Recruit

Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2014

Post by kitt1 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:13 pm

Bryan,
Thanks for your kind comments. Word is spreading like wildfire for this event. We may even have several attendees from outside the US. Currently working on nailing down the guest list before making an official announcement. Also, hoping to have some screen used items on display. Can't say any more about that right now. Don't miss out on the ONLY "KNIGHT" event in the US. It's going to be a fun, laid back weekend with a chance to hang out with the celebrity guests and meet others in the hobby, I have found that you really never know someone till you actually meet them in person. This event is the perfect opportunity to do just that.

I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you. And, as always, if you have ANY questions, feel free to contact me directly at mpuette@hotmail.com. And the website, http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
KentuckyKITT wrote:Excellent! Can't wait to see what the new surprises are. I've always had a great time every year since this thing began. I still remember the very first one with maybe 4 cars and 10 people at a park. It has really grown into a spectacular weekend of meeting with the stars and checking out all the cool memorabilia and of course the KITT/KARR replicas. I've heard there might be a semi replica there this year? WOW, that will be something! Really looking forward to hauling KITT down again, hanging out, living and breathing nothing but Knight Rider all weekend.