Knight Rider digital comic released!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Re: Knight Rider digital comic released!

Post by jup » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:41 am

krkitt1 wrote:Why couldn't this be in paper form....... I collect The Walking Dead, The Crow and a few others. This would be cool to have in the car at car shows,
Know what my crazy mind just thought up? Perhaps in a few years...or months, one might be able to download a digitial book/comic and translate it into virtual pages. Then, with the images loaded, have a 3-D printer create a plastic flip through book that has the images imprinted upon the super thin plastic.

Not sure that 'last generation's' 3-D printers could ever go there. But, they keep making these things better and better with new plastics in the works. We might just see it being possible before too long. After all, I just heard that the next generation may be able to print circuit boards. That's electric conductive pathways.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:50 am

Or we could just wait for the arc to complete and hope they print the entire story in one long graphic novel which they usually do in comics.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:47 am

I think I know where they got some of the inspiration to redesign kitt for the comics: