Brixton Karnes

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ScottyMan82
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Brixton Karnes

Post by ScottyMan82 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:17 pm

I just found out Brixton Karnes died over a year ago. He was Kyle Stewart on TKR. Did anybody know about this? I was shocked to find out about this.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Brixton Karnes

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:27 pm

I didn't know about his passing.The last I've ever seen of him was this Burger King Iron Man movie commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV3g-Lr4kDo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I wonder if any of the TKR cast attended the funeral or if any of the crew are still close until this day.

Rest in peace Brixton Karnes.

vespurrs
Rookie

Post by vespurrs » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:21 pm

I'd heard about it. There's a memorial page for him put up by one of his friends. I have no idea how he died, though.

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Wow, I had no idea about that. I actually really liked TKR in some ways, it was nothing if not purely 'fun'. The show definitely could have been improved in a lot of ways (not the least of which is continuity) but I at least really enjoyed the actors on it. Brixton played the role of a leader pretty well and I am definitely saddened to hear about his passing. I don't remember anyone in the KR community mentioning this last year, so I'm wondering why no one seemed to know until just now. Does anyone know why he died?
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff