Knight Rider style watch for sale on ebay.

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ScottyMan82
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider style watch for sale on ebay.

Post by ScottyMan82 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:56 am

The other day I found a vintage radio watch for sale on ebay. It's exactly the same style they used in the original sereis and the auction is on for a few days.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider style watch for sale on ebay.

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:10 pm

I think you mean this one

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem ... 1192426672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ScottyMan82
Recruit

Post by ScottyMan82 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 am

Thats the one.

kitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt1 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:31 pm

$162.50! WOW, that's a lot for a used, 31 year old watch with a scratched up lens and the wrong watch band. I still have screen accurate Comlink watch replicas available for $49.99 each, plus shipping.

Also available, but NOT included with the watch, is a Comlink watch display stand, with black & gold engraved plaque for $30.00 each, plus shipping.

For ordering information, or ANY questions, contact me at mpuette@hotmail.com

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

ScottyMan82
Recruit

Post by ScottyMan82 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:36 pm

I was wondering if you got any of my emails? I wasn't sure if my email was working right. Anyways I was interested in buying another replica watch.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:31 am

I'm surprised there were 51 bids on it.People must really want one with the am radio still working,daily alarm, hourly chime, and stopwatch.So many people who collect gadgets love any features that are our of the ordinary in watches.I remember having the telememo databank one and the tv remote as a kid.Right now I've been using the Sony Liveview which gets RSS feeds,facebook,gmail,navigation gps view,text messages,and a bunch of other plugins from my android phone via bluetooth.The band locking mechanism broke so i'm waiting for another one from amazon for 22 bucks.Until then I'll have to make due with the other gadget watch that checks pulse rate.

ScottyMan82
Recruit

Post by ScottyMan82 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi Mark I was wondering if you have anymore replica watches left in stock? If so I can pay pal you the money if you have any left.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:18 pm

I found a plugin for the sony smartwatch on the google play store .

I liked the look of the sony liveview watch more because its in all black and you can snap on some casio wristbands to make it look like an ordinary watch.Unfortunatly the plugin isn't available for the sony liveview.

ScottyMan82
Recruit

Post by ScottyMan82 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Where can you buy a smartwatch? I've never seen them at any electronic or cell phone store.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:27 pm

There's currently 2 smartwatches that I've found for android phones.The one i have will let you read text messages,vibrate to alert you of an incoming call,There's a bunch of plugins for it on the google play store.I bought one for a dollar to let me use the navigation gps on my phone to show on my watch which is useful when you're trying to find a store on the street where your phone can get snatched from your hands.There are plugins for different types of watch faces.You can use it to change the songs playing on your phone like a remote which I use in my car when its hooked up to the auxilury jack.It doesn't do facebook or RSS feeds as it currently advertises though.I think I have close to 20 watch faces to choose from so you'll never get tired of how your watch looks.

They both run off of bluetooth.

http://www.amazon.com/Ericsson-Original ... s=liveview" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The other one is more expensive but does have a kitt 3 line bar graph plugin.It might be newer.I think its less appealing because it looks like it has a grey band it clips on and silver trim.
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MN2SW-SmartW ... smartwatch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;