Imovie videos

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

blowersho
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Imovie videos

Post by blowersho » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:26 pm

I was fooling around with a macbook and I made these two videos. The first one was inspired by a video Josch Schulz made back in 2010 which I really enjoyed but unfortunately YouTube deleted it, the second one is all my doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0IFsviAjx0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF8Odq_J2OA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Imovie videos

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:27 pm

I remember your first clip's music video with that son "I've got a rocket" Had that song stuck in my head all week.

Michael.Knight1
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Michael.Knight1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:24 pm

your second video which called Life of K.A.R.R is really cool with the Laura Branigan Music , that music i always listen to it good choose when you add it . greeting :good:
Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

blowersho
Operative

Post by blowersho » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:55 am

Knight Racer wrote:I remember your first clip's music video with that son "I've got a rocket" Had that song stuck in my head all week.
It's one of those songs that once you hear you can't get it out of your head plus it sounds like it could have been made in the 1980's.
Michael.Knight1 wrote:your second video which called Life of K.A.R.R is really cool with the Laura Branigan Music , that music i always listen to it good choose when you add it . greeting :good:
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it and yes Laura Branigan was a fantastic artist.