Goliath References

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael.Knight1
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Goliath References

Post by Michael.Knight1 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Hi Guys , i am working now to complete my second version of the knight rider back to school mod , but i have earned so much in 6 month about vehciles moddelin in 3Ds Max And Zbrush And that going to lynda and digital tutors .
I Have trying now to make a new vehicles from the knight rider serie , tobie model are ended actuaaly doesn't look awesome like before , now i wanna to show people new models and new generation of cars but i had some problem .
You know From the last i have searshing about goliath original petribilt model and the trailer , but i doesn't find a reference image look cool or the right model , i think it's petrbilt 352 COE .
so anyways if you interessed right here i am not good as well in google searching , at time hope you tell me what type is the the semi and trailer of goliath , hope you interessed and give me reference images of the ( back - front - top - side ) .

Thanks and peace .
Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

msKEN
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Goliath References

Post by msKEN » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:33 pm

I know this isn't much help, but I couldn't find blueprint schematics either. So I had to hunt down a scanned copy of the manual for the AMT model....

Obviously we had to extend the cab to be a double, but other then that its the exact same truck. Sadly I no longer have those prints but its really your best shot to start looking.
The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Michael.Knight1
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Goliath References

Post by Michael.Knight1 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Ah ! i thinks thoes old vehicles coouldn't find a shematick for him at all . at this way i am going to make it in High Poly but it take my much , anyways thanks you and peace .
Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.