KNIGHT RIDER AND HOT WHEELS

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

KNIGHT RIDER AND HOT WHEELS

Post by krrdr2010 » Mon May 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Am I the only one who has noticed that they have not put any more 1:64 scale KITT'S on the Hot Wheels pegs at Stores? I remember seeing a lot of the BTTF DeLorean and the A-TEAM Van on the pegs, but not KITT. Maybe it's because they became so popular they ran out-Just Wondering. I've been looking all over for the Hot Wheels Retro KITT-No Luck. Toys-r-Us and Wal-Mart have been no help at all(Every time I go into those places, the pegs they would be on are empty). Help would be Greatly Appreciated. I got an idea-How but a Hot Wheels on GOLIATH?
That would be cool. I would love to see them do an Airwolf Hot Wheels-How About You?
You know what would be Cool-A Knight Rider Set of Hot Wheels(KITT, KARR, TKR, GOLIATH, ETC.). What do you think? :?: :?:

sheltonw3
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KNIGHT RIDER AND HOT WHEELS

Post by sheltonw3 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:01 am

The reality if it all is that store managers and people who work in the retail industry are knight rider fans and quite a few of them buy up all the Hotwheels stock that comes in before it hits the show room and they chuck it out the back door to sell on ebay, and they jack up the prices!

I was lucky enough to get 3 Hotwheels K.A.R.R.'s and I left one behind for anyone looking, but it all depends on where you live at and what stores will have them in stock too?...so now you know the story about the Knight Rider Hotwheels never being in stock, but if you find K.A.R.R.?...I did get lucky enough to catch the last K.I.T.T. Hotwheels at the 2013 Emerald-city Comicon, but you can always buy a few of them and paint it all black and there ya go!

This is my little collection of Hotwheels , as you can see here there is a K.A.R.R. and a charma Japanese K.I.T.T. along with a old school Trans Am lock-up, and quite a few others too!
"Really?....some people are simply just too much!"