KITT or KARR?

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Clare82
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

KITT or KARR?

Post by Clare82 » Sun May 05, 2013 5:02 pm

While looking for cool Knight Rider memorabilia on Ebay I always seem to notice that KARR scale models sell for much more than KITT ones. I was wondering if this is because of the rarity of KARR or if people just like KARR better.
So who do you like better? KITT or KARR?
:kitt: :karr:
"One man can make a difference"

Tannim31
Rookie

Re: KITT or KARR?

Post by Tannim31 » Sun May 05, 2013 6:01 pm

KARR being the bad guy of the series wasn't produced as much for the retail market, KITT being the real star (sorry Hoff) was the first and foremost produced on the memorabilia schtick.

as far as what I prefer personally, it's KITT...everyone wants to be the hero :)

blowersho
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by blowersho » Sun May 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Clare82 wrote:While looking for cool Knight Rider memorabilia on Ebay I always seem to notice that KARR scale models sell for much more than KITT ones. I was wondering if this is because of the rarity of KARR or if people just like KARR better.
So who do you like better? KITT or KARR?
:kitt: :karr:
Everyone loves the hero and I adore K.I.T.T but I always find the villain to be far more intriguing. We all know what the hero is going to do, he/she/it is going to save the day but what the villain is going to do and how he/she/it is going to push the hero to the limit is truly the most enjoyable part of the story. K.A.R.R is the ultimate adversary for K.I.T.T and I still remember the feeling I had way back in 1982 when I saw the teaser for Trust Doesn't Rust. I thought wow K.I.T.T is going to have his hands full with this guy and the episode didn't disappoint.

KITTen
Volunteer

Post by KITTen » Sun May 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Although I love KITT, I'd have to say KARR is my favorite. I mean, really. A car driven to jealousy of his successor is just to easy to love. :D