How would you re-create knight Rider?

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

stomasi
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

How would you re-create knight Rider?

Post by stomasi » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:42 am

Hey everyone, i'm currently deployed over seas w/ the US Marines and have found this site due to so much down time when i'm not working. I've been a fan of the show since I've first seen the original sometime back in the 90's.

How would you re-create the show or make a movie?

I like how Knight Rider 2008 Pilot incorporated the original Michael Knight, but I didn't like how they didn't mention the original KITT besides seeing his parts for a second in the garage, I think KITT deserved more than that. I feel like they just used his parts visually to give credibility to Dr. Graiman to go along w/ when he said he built another KITT and the woman, (Mike Traceur's mom) asking "KITT's not another Trans-am, is it?"

I wish they would do something along the lines of, original KITT has been in storage since Michael retired, and FLAG has been resurrected due to so much crime throughout the country and a team has been trying to build another car, they have most of it completed, but just can't get the AI to work, then Devon Miles or a similar character who is running FLAG enlists the help of Michael Knight and he suggests not building a new KITT but updating the old one.

I wouldn't use a Mustang or any common car on the road today, it worked in the 80's but today we need something slick that you don't see on the road on a daily basis.

I guess my plot kind of combines Knight Rider 2008 with the Knight Rider 2000 movie, which were both decent, just needed a little better direction and writing.

any in put or opinions?