,KR Cleassic on Comcast XfinityStreampix On Demand!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

3rings
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

,KR Cleassic on Comcast XfinityStreampix On Demand!

Post by 3rings » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:59 pm

I don't know if it already has been mentioned, and most of you already have the DVD's but Knightrider is now on Demand on Xfinity Streampix. All 4 seasons are on demand until 2-28-2015. I thought to mention this to KR fans since it takes a pain process to get your DVD discs out and put them in to find an episode where as this way you can just go to any episode and select it. I think Netflix is still airing the episodes on streaming, I'll doublecheck, the only drawback to Netflix is sometimes the audio and video go out of sync on the episodes where they don't seem to al least with me on Xfinity Comcast. I just hope and pray the Knight Rider legacy lives on with a new big screen movie or a tv reunion film. We've had 6 seasons of Knight Rider, don't stop there, and yes I do count TKR as a Season of KR it's the 5th season and KR 2008 is the 6th season. just my thoughts and opinion on that.

You all take care my Knight Rider friends and fans and may the KR legacy live on in the near future!!! :good: :kitt:

John B (3rings)

3rings
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: ,KR Cleassic on Comcast XfinityStreampix On Demand!

Post by 3rings » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:06 pm

I messed up one of my sentences, I meant to say that Comcast On Demand for me doesn't seem to have an audio/video sync problem with it like Netflix does. and I myself find it easier to watch episodes on a harddrive or streaming instead of having to take the discs in and out all the time to get to an episode. I sure hope they put TKR and KR 08 on xfinity streampix soon.

John B (3 rings)