Vintage Comlink on ebay

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

TONY1977
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Vintage Comlink on ebay

Post by TONY1977 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:12 am

Hey guys, take a look. An original vintage Comlink watch. Yeah the buy It now price is what It is but the guy has a grat collection of vintage watches.Here It is

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-RARE-MI ... 2c6d6f90c7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tony

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Vintage Comlink on ebay

Post by kitt1 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:47 pm

WOW! With a price like that, if only someone had produced an accurate and affordable replica of the Comlink. Oh yeah, I did. $49.99 each, plus shipping. Anyone interested in making a purchase, contact me at mpuette@hotmail.com.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

TONY1977 wrote:Hey guys, take a look. An original vintage Comlink watch. Yeah the buy It now price is what It is but the guy has a grat collection of vintage watches.Here It is

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-RARE-MI ... 2c6d6f90c7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tony

TONY1977
Recruit

Post by TONY1977 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:56 am

Hey Mark, no offense was meant here, I found It on ebay and was just passing the info. You have THE MK's watch, that's a fact, and I'm planning to buy one from you very soon. I'd like to have a KNIGHT license plate aswell.
So I apologize If you felt offended by this thread, but I assure you It wasn't intentional.
On a side note I'd love to have a replica belt buckle identical to the one worn by DH. Maybe you could have 'em reproduced if the requests are a certain number here in the comunity.
Take care.

Tony

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by kitt1 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:14 am

Tony1977,
I think you misunderstood my post. I was not offended at all. I was just using your post to let people know why I had the Comlink watch replicas produced. Those original radio watches had become rare as hens teeth and the prices had gone through the roof.This auction is a perfect example of the crazy prices people are trying to get for them. In fact, this is the first one I've seen on ebay since I had mine produced. So...I took it upon myself to track down several original radio watches, improve on them, and offer them at a much more affordable price. The full story is on my ebay auction.

It's funny you mention the "K" belt buckle worn by David Hasselhoff on the series. Just like the Comlink watch, the buckle is extremely rare. The design is very specific and the company that made them went out of business in the mid 80s. I have tracked down a couple of them and will be having a very limited run produced.

When you're ready for a Comlink watch or a license plate, contact me.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
TONY1977 wrote:Hey Mark, no offense was meant here, I found It on ebay and was just passing the info. You have THE MK's watch, that's a fact, and I'm planning to buy one from you very soon. I'd like to have a KNIGHT license plate aswell.
So I apologize If you felt offended by this thread, but I assure you It wasn't intentional.
On a side note I'd love to have a replica belt buckle identical to the one worn by DH. Maybe you could have 'em reproduced if the requests are a certain number here in the comunity.
Take care.

Tony

TONY1977
Recruit

Post by TONY1977 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:02 am

Thanks a lot Mark and sorry for the confusion. A great inside info on the buckle.
I'll contact you. Take care

Tony