were I can watch it

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

duckochan
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

were I can watch it

Post by duckochan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:44 am

I wanna watch knight rider episode,were kitt is drowning in to some kind swamp and then bonnie and her friend fix kitt to a better kitt form

knightfever
Operative

Re: were I can watch it

Post by knightfever » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:24 am

It sounds like you're talking about the season 3 episode, "Junk Yard Dog." KITT is dumped into a toxic waste pit which dissolves all but KITT's shell/body. Then Bonnie and eventually Michael, after a failed restore attempt by the Knight Foundation technicians, restore KITT back to his former glory. Then Michael has to psychoanalyze KITT before they can finish the mission. Does that sound like it? In any case, if you have a Netflix steaming account, this is one of the episodes that is available to watch. I've heard others say that some eps are missing but I haven't really explored enough to know which ones. I have them all on DVD.

KITTfan
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: were I can watch it

Post by KITTfan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 pm

It seems Netflix have different list of available tv-series and movies in different areas. I have Netflix account but Knight Rider isn't available in my area. Have instead enjoyed watching Star Trek TOS using that service.

In case duckochan also lives in area where KR isn't available from Netflix, luckily the DVD season boxes aren't very expensive anymore so there's one good way to watch the episode in guestion, Junk Yard Dog and other episodes, for example another great 3rd Season episode "KITTvsKARR" :)