We Need Hot Toys To Make a 1/6 Kitt and Karr

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

jinkazama
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

We Need Hot Toys To Make a 1/6 Kitt and Karr

Post by jinkazama » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 am

Hi, folks.Even though we've got 1/18, 1/15 and 1/43 scale models of kitt and karr, what we REALLY need is a 1/6 scale model of kitt and karr, and the best company to make it happen is hot toys.If you've seen their awesome 1/6 models of the tumbler batmobile, batbod, and the upcoming 1989 and 1966 batmobiles, you know that if they were to make 1/6 kitt and karr models, you know they would be of the highest quality.I will say that they certainly listen to what the fans want as collectable pieces, as i personally asked them[very consistantly, mind you], to make a battle damaged version of their terminator 2 T-800 1/6 scale figure,[which they have], and a smaller scale version of''the bat'' from the dark knight rises, which they also have in the works[they made a 1/6 version of ''the bat'', but it was H-U-G-E,and too big for mass production].They also announced they'll be doing Back to the Future items also, so i assume they'll do a 1/6 Delorian car.So, having that been said, if you send them an email at info@hottoys.com.hk and ask them to please make a 1/6 kitt and karr[from the 1980's series, from season 2 onwards for kitt, as his voice modulator was much cooler having the 3 lines as apposed to the square box in season 1, and season 3 for karr], hopefully they'll listen to us all, and even though''one man can make a difference'' in the world of knight rider, it has to be a team effort here, if we're to ever see 100% screen accurate 1/6 models of kitt and karr, so come on people, send hot toys an email and ask! :good:

DJGM
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: We Need Hot Toys To Make a 1/6 Kitt and Karr

Post by DJGM » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:08 pm

Welcome to the forum ... but that post is very difficult to read. Please consider using your "Enter" key a lot more
often at the end of paragraphs. One massive block of continuous text ain't easy to read, even with punctuation.

KittCARR
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: We Need Hot Toys To Make a 1/6 Kitt and Karr

Post by KittCARR » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:27 pm

I agree, everything hot toys makes is spot on. I saw the 1966 Batmobile and Tumbler at the SDCC this year, and they are massive, and so well detailed.........although not sure many would jump on it, considering what they cost.

I own a few Hot toys pieces, and they are quite amazing.

Joey.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3236658" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;