Do your kids enjoy Knight Rider?

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnightGTP
Recruit

Do your kids enjoy Knight Rider?

Post by KnightGTP » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:55 am

Since Knight Rider has been on G4 my 2 year old son really likes the show. He loves anytime Kitt comes on and he points and goes "Yeah! Woooo!" He loves the stunts and seeing the voice box. I got him the mini mate kitt and it really is one of his fav toys. He always jumping it and saying "kitt" as he makes tire noises around the coffee table. I also got him the Hot wheels Kitt and loves that one too.

I thought about getting him the 1/15 kitt with lights and all that. He would go insane over it but my wife said he is to young for a $50 toy and I agree. I do plan on buying an extra and holding it for him when he is a bit older.
Anyone else watch the show with their kids?

1998 Pontiac GTP

Rainack
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Do your kids enjoy Knight Rider?

Post by Rainack » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:29 am

It has been a while since we have watched Knight Rider, but my five year old also loves the show. He has a Star Car Kitt that I had purchased out of the box, and he has one of the Hot Wheels Kitts that came out last year. I have even taken him to two of the Knight Rider Festivals.
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

jasper
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Do your kids enjoy Knight Rider?

Post by jasper » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:37 pm

not yet, he is just one, but when old enough I have something for him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX8U3sarWho" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;