Dash orb and scanner

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

jordimascaro
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Dash orb and scanner

Post by jordimascaro » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:38 am

Where can I bay a dash orb voice for Ford Mustang and the scanner? Thanks .if some people know ,please send me to jordimascaro@hotmail.com

1batt4u
Rookie

Re: Dash orb and scanner

Post by 1batt4u » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:51 pm

Talk to this guy about it, he handles that stuff now! memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=19893" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Billy C.

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krkitt1 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Hey, I have a scanner that I will be selling in a few weeks, If you go to YouTube and look up ttsracingworld You will see it (it's the video were all you see is the scanner and then the headlights come on). Just pm me and I will give you all the details.
Thanks Ted

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 pm

krkitt1 wrote:Hey, I have a scanner that I will be selling in a few weeks, If you go to YouTube and look up ttsracingworld You will see it (it's the video were all you see is the scanner and then the headlights come on). Just pm me and I will give you all the details.
Thanks Ted
why are u selling the scanner, also is it made to fit a certain hood?
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krkitt1 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:51 pm

GT500KR wrote:
krkitt1 wrote:Hey, I have a scanner that I will be selling in a few weeks, If you go to YouTube and look up ttsracingworld You will see it (it's the video were all you see is the scanner and then the headlights come on). Just pm me and I will give you all the details.
Thanks Ted
why are u selling the scanner, also is it made to fit a certain hood?
Hi, I'm getting a different scanner. There's nothing wrong with the one I have, I just want a brighter scanner. I have the TruFiber Venom hood with the hood pins.