An interesting idea for a fan fic

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

An interesting idea for a fan fic

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:06 pm

I was just thinking how in Goliath Returns Kitt was saying to Dr. Bergstrum that he came online in a mainframe at Washington.Karr was built at knight industries but what if the ai was being built and designed by the government and the knight 2000 body (Karr body as well as kitt's) was being built by Knight Industries.Someone could write up a great fan fic of the events leading up to knight of the phoenix.Kind of a middle period between why karr had to be deactivated and why the project was shut down to the creation of kitt.

I was discussing the fan fic idea with my good friend Victor Kros and he came up with the idea of having Dr.Graiman assist Wilton Knight in the development of the kitt AI after the government gave up on the AI concept soon after the Karr fiasco.

If anyone would like to work with me on this fan fic send me a pm or discuss your opinions in this thread.Interested in hearing some feedback on this.

Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: An interesting idea for a fan fic

Post by 86678 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Honestly, I would not put any of the new KR's characters in the picture. Not because I may or may not like them, Just because this would be a prequel to the original show. What is the format of this fan fiction? Film, Comic, Book, Stop motion, Or a concept for an actual movie? I will re-watch the pilot and karr episodes again and see if i can put any more of my two sense in. "Like the world needs it" BUT THERE'S AN ISSUE WITH ANY CAR ENTHUSIAST-Think I spelled that right- KARR had to be made at least 1980, 1981 I wouldn't say 79' But the style trans am KITT and KARR are wouldn't be around yet. Unless the foundation was somehow working with GM and or Pontiac? I like the idea that the government backed out after KARR. Thanks for reading my note, And if I could I would like to help too:) :kitt: