Knight Rider 2015 (Knight Rider: Drive)

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Knight Rider 2015 (Knight Rider: Drive)

Post by taoworm2323 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Truth is stranger than fiction....
http://picosong.com/3ezS/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

theknightling
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Knight Rider 2015 (Knight Rider: Drive)

Post by theknightling » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:52 am

That's the dialogue from Grey's Anatomy when William Daniels has been guest appearing. He died on the show in the previous episode.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:40 am

Yeah I just edited the pitch and removed the doctor stuff.
Thought about making a radio play or something.
Kinda of in this vein: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1LCVknKUJ4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Because it contains and engenders consciousness, space-time is necessarily of a convergent nature [and] must somewhere in the future become involuted to a point which we might call Omega, which fuses and consumes them integrally in itself. "Here "Omega" takes on its deeper meaning. Noogenesis, as it evolves, inevitably reaches a single focus.

But all timelike and lightlike curves converge upon the Omega Point. In particular, all the light rays from all the people who died a thousand years ago, from all the people now living, and from all the people who will be living a thousand years from now, will intersect there. The light rays from those people who died a thousand years ago are not lost forever; rather, these rays will be intercepted by the Omega Point. To put it another way, these rays will be intercepted and intercepted again by the living beings who have engulfed the physical universe near the Omega Point. All the information which can be extracted from these rays will be extracted at the instant of the Omega Point, who will therefore experience the whole of time simultaneously just as we experience simultaneously the Andromeda Galaxy and a person in the room with us.

I should emphasize that this simulation of people that have lived in the past need not be limited to just repeating the past. Once a simulation of a person and his or her world has been formed in a computer of sufficient capacity, the simulated person can be allowed to develop further - to think and feel things that the long-dead original person being simulated never felt and thought. It is not even necessary for any of the past to be repeated. The Omega Point could simply begin the simulation with the brain memory of the dead person as it was at the instant of death (or, say, ten years before or twenty minutes before) implanted in the simulated body of the dead person, the body being as it was at age twenty (or any other age). This body and memory collection could be set in any simulated background environment the Omega Point wished: a simulated world indistinguishable from the long-extinct society and physical universe of the revived dead person; or even a world that never existed, but one as close as logical possible to the ideal fantasy world of the resurrected dead person. Furthermore, all possible combinations of resurrected dead can be placed in the same simulation and allowed to interact.

Maybe.

Happy Thanksgiving and hug your family everyone! :D :shock: :D
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

Skav
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Skav » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:19 pm

The score in the background half sounds like the one from KR 2000.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;