Deleted scene in Knight Of The Chameleon preview

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

chin-up-27
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Deleted scene in Knight Of The Chameleon preview

Post by chin-up-27 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:20 am

Hey all;

I noticed a few days ago watching season 3 that in the preview for knight of the chameleon at the very start Devon is in the foundation office at his desk and says to Michael (off camera) "the chameleon has threatened to kill you shall your paths ever cross again". This is only established after the early Office scenes where James Baxter tells Armond he will Kill Michael. No further scenes in this episode take place in the FLAG building all of them in the FLAG semi.

So there must have been at least one substantial deleted scene in this episode taking place in the FLAG office, and perhaps another where Devon/Michael finds out from someone (maybe Armond) that the Chameleon plans to kill Michael.

Any other examples of deleted scenes making their way into the previews?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Deleted scene in Knight Of The Chameleon preview

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:44 pm

In the preview for Just My Bill in season one there's a scene where Jane asks Michael, "knew what she liked to do?" Michael replies "No,but I got a feeling you're going to tell me." that scene is not in the episode.

In the preview for Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death Devon is breifing Michael in his office.During the episode Devon is staring off into the bottom left corner of the screen.The reason why that is is because in the trailer Michael's sitting down.They fed that footage into kitt's dash monitor and made it seem like Michael was being breifed en route to the race.