I AM FILING A LAWSUIT AGAINST LECTRIC ENTERPRISES

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Re: I AM FILING A LAWSUIT AGAINST LECTRIC ENTERPRISES

Post by taoworm2323 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Good points Knight Racer.
Agreed :)
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

Nelson B
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Nelson B » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:59 pm

There was someone complaining on another forum that they had been waiting over four years for their electronic's from Brenon. I'am not sure if that problem has been addressed yet? It is my opinion that Brenon should stop taking orders until he catches up? Bad for business when you have customers complaining on public forums and threatening lawsuits. :roll: I do have one of Brenon's halogen scanner's and had to wait one year for it. But fortunately for me I now have an electronic's vendor who builds the set's for the dash. And he is only a half hours drive from my place.

secretknight
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by secretknight » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 am

Did anything come about from this lawsuit? Lectric is in Florida now. I have the same issue with lies and delays. I ordered 1 item and told 3-4mos. Its been over 1 1/2 years.

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 am

Joe Harvey - I'll just hold yours until your finished with whatever it is you wanna do... Let me know 8)

Brenon
Lectric Enterprises - Anticipating another great year in 2010! http://www.knight-f2k4.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

knightrider72
Volunteer

Post by knightrider72 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Brenon, please dont let this stuff bother you. SOME of us need your great products!!! :kitt2:
One man can make a difference.

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:48 pm

knightrider72 wrote:Brenon, please dont let this stuff bother you. SOME of us need your great products!!! :kitt2:

Thank you so much!! :P

Brenon
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

...and those couple of you that just can't be patient and let me complete your orders and want to spend $500.00+ on an atty just to wind up getting your "stuff" right before your intended court date and wind up being out $1000.00 for a scanner, well... Because I will hold your shipment until your court date for proof of work being completed... :) I've got most orders done or in the works of being done but will be forced to wait before I ship so nothing gets lost "in litigation"...

Brenon
Lectric Enterprises - Anticipating another great year in 2010! http://www.knight-f2k4.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:22 pm

Here's an example of 4 soon-to-b-HAPPY Customers!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... tif_t=like

Joe... One of them is yours...

kittobregon
Volunteer

Post by kittobregon » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Hola a Todos!!! Hi everybody. Almost 6 years and Brennon Fulbright keeps liying to me. I have contacted him many times (i Have the emails) and he just keeps promising 2 more months, 3 more months, I dont have your payment, oh I found it I will send the scanner to you give me 30 more days and blah blah blah. Just because I decided to close my paypal account he refuses to pay my money back. I told him to mail me a money order and he blocked me from Facebook and 2 of my email addresses, i emailed him from another email address and just told me I will send you the scanner in a couple months and blocked me again. Since I have an account number in a local bank I gave him the info of one of my relatives account because he has a branch of the same bank nearby and told me he cant deposit into someboy else account and a lot of lies. Brennon, stop being an #*@hole, I got my scanners from a very responsible gentelman who constantly kept me posted on the status of my order. PAY ME MY MONEY NOW! 6 years waiting for my scanner, it is ridiculous, i can send you print outs of the emails if you still want to put this on me. Oh and proof of payment as well as poof of your LIES! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK LIAR!!!