This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- FLAG Recruit
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:47 pm
- What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
- Location: Long Island, NY
It would be nice, but don't know if they would think it profitable. I put the DVDs on my player that has upscan and is connected to my Hi-Def LED 50" TV and it looks amazing without BluRay technology. Things I've never noticed stand out.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 12:56 am
- antispam: No
- What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
- Location: Massachusetts
Honestly, I doubt it. What's the point? The DVD quality is far better than the Syndicated copies, and the episodes are the original brodcast version.