That black picture of a car drawing in the semi

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Re: That black picture of a car drawing in the semi

Post by taoworm2323 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:05 am

"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

simon_a6
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by simon_a6 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:24 am

taoworm2323 wrote:Image
do you have the full res version of this please?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:08 am

The back end of the car reminds me of the 80's style porche's and the front end reminds me of the 82 trans am.So its a merge between the 2.

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:35 am

it does sort of man, but i still think its a design for another knight rider vehicle, maybe a different kitt design or even kift or maybe even kitt from 2008, who knows, but it looks like kift the most, all of them except the 3 wheeler does, so more then likely that's what it is, a kift design, i mean its almost the same shape, the car from season two is red and black like kift, that's what i think, a kift design, and why they made the knight 4000 before the knight 3000 from 2008 i have no idea, kind of weird if you ask me on that, but im glad they did because kift is stupid looking in my opinion, but to each his own, i prefer the muscle car look over anything futuristic as kift was suppose to be, anyways talk to you later, peace

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 am

I think those designs are just blueprints found of concept cars that never made it.The set props decorators might have bopught some from concept car designers and thought they would look good to show how much technology the F.L.A.G. engineers had designed.The other framed pictures in the semi all looked like circuitry schematics that went into designing kitt's systems perhaps or fancy computers.

Also I think this was what the car was going to look like:

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:39 pm

like a mix between muscle and sports car, well they did that man, trans am looks sporty and muscle at the same time, so making something like that would look very weird in my opinion, maybe not horrible but it just wouldn't be the same, i wouldn't take kitt any other way then he is now, hes perfect and theres no need in changing him, god imagine if it was that datsun "me puking from the thought, uhg....", anyways talk to you later, peace