new gadget !!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

themichel
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

new gadget !!

Post by themichel » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Very nice detail fore your shiftknob

http://www.knightpassions.net/shiftersticker.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: new gadget !!

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:12 pm

That would be nice if it wouldn't conflict with the knight symbol on the steering wheel.

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:46 pm

i agree, they should make it in red also to match the steering wheel symbol. that's just my option though, im sure they would if you asked them too. i myself wouldn't buy that as im someone who likes to keep stuff accurate. since that's not in the original show on KITT or KARR then i wouldn't use it. same for the carpet they sell with knight rider and the symbol on it. its nice yes but i wouldn't use it still. unless its like the show or from the show i dont use it. but hey to each his own. anyways talk to you later, peace

corlando52
FLAG Recruit

Post by corlando52 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:36 pm

It's nice, but no way accurate to the show...if you're interested in that kind of thing.

Chris

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:28 pm

I think if the kitt in the series had that and the red/black symbol on the wheel,women wouldn't be asking Michael about all the weird lights on the dash but why he was so infatuated with knight symbols.Then again his last name was Knight,his license plate said knight too.
Last edited by Knight Racer on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:45 pm

well technically Michael don't own kitt, kitt is the property of the knight foundation. Michael is only the driver for kitt. if you have seen the episode knight in disgrace you would know this. Michael is replaceable and kitt said hes the property of the knight foundation so no Michael dont own kitt. plus they chose his last name to be knight. also im sure the chose for kitt to have a knight plate, and the wheel to have the knight symbol. so really Michael had nothing to do with any of it. he didn't choose his name or the cars name or the plate or anything, hes simply the driver of kitt, that's it. so everything knight racer just said is wrong on 100% level. Michael is the driver of the knight 2000, that's it. hes replaceable if needed and they choose what the car does and looks like. Michael just drives the car, end of story. all Michael is is the knight foundations field operative and kitt is the vehicle he drives. also i know kitt is the knight 2000 micro processor voice and the car is the knight 2000, i just dont want to say knight 2000 every time so kitt works just fine. also they as in the knight foundation but i think you know that, just in case you didn't is all. anyways you can think what you wish but its the truth of what im saying. anyways talk to you later, peace

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Knightprowl,if you would have read my post more carefully,I didn't mention at all that Michael owned kitt,just that if a woman was given a ride by Michael,they wouldn't be asking about the incredible dash,they would most likely be asking about his infatuation with the name Knight since the symbol is on this wheel,if they had it on the stickshift that was the topic of this thread,the knight plate,and last name.It would appear that he loved being called a knight so much in fact that he decorated his car in that manor.

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 pm

oh ok, my bad man, now i understand, i was kind of confused. i thought that's what you meant, not as an idea for women or whatever, sorry about that. still what i said is true, Michael just drives the car and is the flag field operative, that's it. the rest is flag doing, such as his name, the cars name, the plate, interior and etc. hes just the driver and agent in the field in governmental terms, so yeah i was correct. anyways sorry again man, i didn't quite understand it, now i do. anyways talk to you later, peace

jeremy223
Rookie

Post by jeremy223 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:25 pm

I'm confused. I remember KITT saying he's the property of the Foundation. But the registration is in Michael Knight's name (and let's not get into the whole "is Michael Long's trans am really KITT" debate - it is not).

I'd guess Michael owns the car body since its registered to him personally and the Foundation owns KITT's AI and software/hardware.

Just remembered that Michael left KITT with the Foundation when he quit in Scent of Roses. Maybe the Foundation bought him out so they wouldn't have to put KITT in a new body. :lol:

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:59 pm

who knows man, its always a different story in the show, maybe he does own kitt, i dont know, all i know is kitt belongs to flag and Michael is just a field operative, as for kitt being the trans am of Michael, i dont know maybe, but yes lets not go into that argument, anyways whatever the case its a good show and lets not argue about whats the truth and whats fiction, anyways talk to you later, peace

KITT Conversion
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by KITT Conversion » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:21 am

In "The Scent of Roses" after seeing Stevie again, he came out and asked KITT, what he was doing there, and KITT, went on about how there's no use for him until a replacement is found, and that Michael needs free transportation. As in the part where the one character attempts to kill Michael using a Remote Control plane with a block of C4 or something similar. If KITT wouldn't of been there, the guy would've succeeded in killing Michael.
Sorry, I don't remember that characters name

Peace all
KC
KITT: Forget my body, where is my Random Access or my graphics board? I can’t even play a round of Pac-Man in here.
:spmgo: :kittconv2:
There's nothing worse than a smart-ass automobile

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:00 am

well kitt does say in that episode until they find a replacement for Michael he should have a free ride, that in its own says Michael dont own kitt, hes just the driver and field operative for flag as ive been saying, it never once says Michael owns kitt, flag owns kitt, Michael just drives there vehicle, and he is replaceable as shown in knight in disgrace, so everything ive said is correct, as far as i know it is, sure Michael and kitt are pals, Michael loves kitt and vice versa, but still he dont own kitt, there's no way he could, he was a cop for Christs sakes, kitt is worth like 15 million in the show, he would have to be rich to afford it, and he isn't, so yeah he dont own kitt, but anyways ive repeated myself enough, anyways talk to you later, peace

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:46 am

I'm sure they put Michael's name for the registration for appearences sake only.If michael ever got arrested or kitt had to be impounded,I'm sure it will be harder to explain how its his company car rather then his.However Michael always knew kitt was really the property of the foundationwhich was shown in knight in disgrace and why kitt was left to the foundation after Michael retired in kr2000.