Evening with David Hasselhoff video and pics

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Re: Evening with David Hasselhoff video and pics

Post by taoworm2323 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:42 am

magictorch wrote:I do not get why someone who makes people choose sides so much in this hobby gets support, he posted this very forum is disrespectful towards him and KOTWC, I see the only person telling that group what to do is a guy who hasn't even got a car!. I am sure the other members of that elite car club from the West coast are more than welcome to post. Can several world wide forums and lots of peoples opinion be wrong? Or maybe just maybe there is one trouble maker in the hobby. To post in public why we should all not attend the upcoming Vegas event is also the workings of a strange mind, I'm sure the event will be better with him staying at home, I would also like to bet the only person who made money from the event was Nick, the hobby should be fun, not about choosing sides because it suits him, and to think we don't have the intelligence to know what this new venture is about. Its a small meet at universal studios with several KITT cars with captain Nick at the sails.
Make up your own mind which event to go to not because some problem boy dictates.
I wonder how long before the other event he is attending is called evil too because he isn't receiving the recognition he so rightfully deserves for starring on the tv show we all love...... Oh wait
Oh snap! :shock:
Awww, come on brotherman, lets not turn this into a Nick bashing thread. He's already been banned from KRO. That's enough isn't it?

My previous post was about keeping the peace. I'm not making any excuses for Nick's behavior with others on this board or other KR boards. (I can not speak about that which I am not fully aware of.) I'm only trying to be kind. EVERYONE here (you included brother) has my support in that regard. :wink:

Soooooo how bout them Mets?
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

Skav
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Skav » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 am

Michael Pajaro wrote:Hey Skav...

We're hearing reports now that the Hoff dressed up as Hitler and did a song from "The Producers" (I'm assuming it was "Springtime for Hitler.") How did that go over in the audience? Anyone who knows the play knows that it's actually mocking Hitler, but taken out of context... it's a little odd. Can you give us more context?
Hi Michael!

The audience was okay with it but then a lot of us were drunk on that night. They had a bar across from the stage so people could drink as much as they wanted to while watching the hoff do his thing. I've been reading some comments on his facebook page from Germans who are not quite pleased, however. lol. David was handing out foam "pieces" of the Berlin wall toward the end of the show while he was singing a song, I forget which. But I don't think what he did will have impressed Germany.

And my personal opinion about the Hoff mentioning bringing back KR is the same as somebody who posted the same opinion earlier. That he is using the show for his own purposes. Afterall, showbiz is a business and he obviously does silly photos with KITT because KR and Baywatch were his cashcow franchises that people remember him for. That's what he is known for. I can also understand that he said that the new series sucked for his own business purposes, too. I wouldn't take that to heart too much. That's just a form of trying to hype up his potential KR movie.

As far as Nick is concerned, I don't understand why he has to divide the community like this. My friends are friends with people that I don't like but I am mature enough to let that be. So, why not let people do what they have or want to do without criticising? I will be attending Paul Casey's show because of KR, and because I understand that the Halloween actors will be there once again. I am also a huge fan of the Halloween movie series. Me and Nick have also sorted our differences and he understands and has not criticised my decision or reasons to attend the May show. Good luck to Nick with his own planned event and I look forward to having fun in May.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:07 am

Skav wrote:

And my personal opinion about the Hoff mentioning bringing back KR is the same as somebody who posted the same opinion earlier. That he is using the show for his own purposes. Afterall, showbiz is a business and he obviously does silly photos with KITT because KR and Baywatch were his cashcow franchises that people remember him for. That's what he is known for. I can also understand that he said that the new series sucked for his own business purposes, too. I wouldn't take that to heart too much. That's just a form of trying to hype up his potential KR movie.

As far as Nick is concerned, I don't understand why he has to divide the community like this. My friends are friends with people that I don't like but I am mature enough to let that be. So, why not let people do what they have or want to do without criticising? Me and Nick have also sorted our differences and he understands and has not criticised my decision or reasons to attend the May show. Good luck to Nick with his own planned event and I look forward to having fun in May.
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 am

Nope. Nope. Nope. We're not going there. No.

The people in this thread know exactly what I'm talking about. For those who don't, I apologize.

Skav, again thank you so much for sharing your pics and video and comments about Hasselhoff's show. It sounds like it was a great evening.

Taoworm, no tomatoes for you. I promise.

Magictorch? I'm telling you in front of everybody else - don't push me this time. Just drop it.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a message.

Mike
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com