need help with t.o.s. season 4 episodes in order of filming

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

need help with t.o.s. season 4 episodes in order of filming

Post by james olden » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:38 pm

we know that scent of roses was actually the last t.o.s. episode as how it was filmed and produced. does anyone know the entire season 4 episodes as how it was filmed.if you do can you list the entire season 4 episodes how it was filmed in order thank you.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative

Re: need help with t.o.s. season 4 episodes in order of film

Post by Joe Huth » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:56 am

Paul at the Knight Rider Archive is the guy to answer this...I have a partial list of season 4 filming dates, but he may be able to fill in the blanks. I can tell you that The Scent of Roses was not filmed last, but in the later half of the season. I believe Voo Doo Knight was the actual last episode filmed...and I believe that Out of the Woods was one of the first filmed.

Joe
Knight Rider Historian - visit my website: http://www.KnightRiderHistorians.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Co-author of Knight Rider Legacy

Skav
FLAG Operative

Re: need help with t.o.s. season 4 episodes in order of film

Post by Skav » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 am

That's news to me about SOR not being filmed last. I thought it was common fan knowledge that it was.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;