Update on 1:15 KITTs from Diamond Select Toys

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnightSlider
Volunteer

Re: Update on 1:15 KITTs from Diamond Select Toys

Post by KnightSlider » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:29 pm

imranbecks wrote:No doubt, the Kenner figure was simple, yet a great toy to have alongside the KITT voice car. Plus that figure was closer to scale with the car. This one from Diamond Select has better articulation, but at 3 3/4 inch, its unfortunately out of scale with the 1/15 KITT.. Diamond Select going the Marvel Universe and GI Joe way as this is their first foray into 3 3/4 inch figure line. Still its really awesome to have the figure going with the car.. It definitely echoes that of the Kenner Voice Car... Looking forward to its release!

is that the production figures on this pic?
because the head is nothing like the prototype..

I'ts not great, but if so it's an important improvment..
will he sat in the car?
is it possible to have better pics of the figure's face?

Thanks!

imranbecks
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by imranbecks » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:02 am

KnightSlider wrote:
imranbecks wrote:No doubt, the Kenner figure was simple, yet a great toy to have alongside the KITT voice car. Plus that figure was closer to scale with the car. This one from Diamond Select has better articulation, but at 3 3/4 inch, its unfortunately out of scale with the 1/15 KITT.. Diamond Select going the Marvel Universe and GI Joe way as this is their first foray into 3 3/4 inch figure line. Still its really awesome to have the figure going with the car.. It definitely echoes that of the Kenner Voice Car... Looking forward to its release!

will he sat in the car?

Thanks!
Yes, that is the final production figure in that photo.... Didn't you see my previous post with photos of the figure?

KnightSlider
Volunteer

Post by KnightSlider » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:15 am

Thanks.
Please, could you take close up shots of the figure's face?
cause i when i saw the face of the prototype, i preorderd the car only version..
but if the figure is not that bad anymore, i thinking oh changing my order, but i need to be sure, so close ups would help me a lot.
Thanks!

Camh1980
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Camh1980 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:15 am

Hello everyone,

Thank you for letting me join your forum.

I have been a fan of Knight Rider for 30+ years as we had it on TV in Australia.

My collection of KR items is small.

I'm lucky to have a talking KITT with Michael Knight figurine from 1983 that still talks (with instructions), a matchbox style KITT from a jumpers set plus the TV show on DVD.

I'm looking to purchase a Diamond Series KITT in the near future - are they any good?

Is there a link on this form that could please lead me to spare parts for talking KITTs from 1983?

Thank you and have a great day,
Cheers,
Cam.

khouji
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by khouji » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:07 am

imranbecks wrote:
KnightSlider wrote:

will he sat in the car?

Thanks!
Yes, that is the final production figure in that photo.... Didn't you see my previous post with photos of the figure?

I really love these action figures of Knightrider!