best replica turn key out there for the lowest price?

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

knightprowl
Operative

best replica turn key out there for the lowest price?

Post by knightprowl » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Hi,

I was just wondering what is the best, most accurate KITT replica available on the market and for the lowest price? I know of 4 places that look good, and 3 have turn keys and a turn key is what I’m wanting. Knight Registries, Advanced Designs in Automotive Technology, Rob Louisell and Knight Rider Shop. Now Rob Louisell I heard is bad for business and I cannot afford something that’s $60000. Now Advanced Designs I’ve seen are good to me also, but there $40000. Knight Rider Shop is good too from what I can tell and theirs are $35000, but all are beyond my budget.

So I need the most accurate as possible that is less than $30000, which I cannot even afford now anyways. But if and when I get my money worked out and I have enough I am going to buy a replica, and according to how much I have I’ll have to decide. Now I know everyone is different and likes different things, but I want the best possible replica out there with all the best features. That being everything working, all keys, buttons and tones, monitors, lights, actual talking KITT and not some soundboard, one that really talks back saying your name and ect. Best scanner, front nose, the works.

So whoever knows where to get the best possible replica out there with all things working as I want for the lowest price possible then please let me know. Anyways I’m hoping to get enough money once everything is worked out to buy from advanced designs but I don’t know about that yet. I won’t know for sure until I get everything worked out. I’m just wanting to know ahead of time who I need to look to for the best of the best for the lowest prices.

Anyways talk to you later, thanks and peace.
Last edited by Matthew on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: To correct grammar, basic syntax and more importantly, turn a wall of text into several paragraphs

scatpack
Operative

Re: best replica turn key out there for the lowest price?

Post by scatpack » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:46 pm

If you can find a good donor you can build it yourself for well under 20K.

Or wait until someone is needing money and buy theirs.

Avenger95
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Avenger95 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Karasawa is selling his for $3000. Just the exterior is set as KITT, the inside would have to be done. Still, its a good head start.
...... []Knight Avenger Guardian Enforcer[] ......

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Hi,

thanks for the reply's, but that's not what im wanting. i said what im wanting, but it seems that from what your saying you don't know. as for building it myself, im not a car person, i don't work on cars, so that's out of the question. a turnkey is what im wanting, but anyways thanks for the reply's. im not sure if im going to even get a KITT replica, its all according to how much i get once i get my money issues fixed. anyways im only wanting to know which of those 3 with turnkeys are best. i cant afford Rob Loisell, but Advanced Designs or Knight Rider Shop maybe, ill have to wait and see. anyways if anyone else can say which of the two is best, Advanced Designs or Knight Rider Shop, then please let me know.

Anyways talk to you later, peace