advanced designs.. anyone order from this guy?

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightchi
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

advanced designs.. anyone order from this guy?

Post by knightchi » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:27 pm

I ordered a upper cdonsole a month ago and am still waiting. He states its done and has shipped but i have yet to receive it. No responce to emails and now conveniently his phone will not accept voice mails. anyone know anything about this guy? ill posta link to his website

http://www.adiautotech.com/4thgen/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: advanced designs.. anyone order from this guy?

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Don Colie is a long-time replica builder and has been a great member of this board. I have no idea what the specific issue is with your console but in terms of reputation I'll vouch for the guy - he's not trying to rip you off. He is very active with Knight Registries and normally I would suggest you try over there, but they've had some significant problems with their website recently.

As a general rule, December is usually a pretty tough time to get any custom work done in any industry because of the holidays. Beyond that, I can only suggest you be patient just a bit longer.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:14 am

ye i agree, adat looks to be one of the best replica builders, i plan on getting a turn key off them eventually when i can afford it, though im for sure not getting the standard stuff, deffintly the updated stuff with working key tones and ect, and display unit, all the stuff they have thats good, but that will be years from now, i just pray there price dont go any higher then $40000 for a turn key, its high enough as it is, but thats only with standard, im probably looking at around $50000 for season 1 or 4 turnkey with all updated stuff with tones and ect, tho idk what i want, season 1 or 4, i love them both, tho id have to like 4 the best, mainly cause of spm, plus the dash and ect looks awesome, anyways to each his own i guess, anyways id go with adat for sure, anyways ttyl peace

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:27 am

Full stops, captial letters and no "txt" speak. I won't be asking again, Knightprowl. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:56 pm

ok im sorry, there is this better? jesus matt you just dont give up do you? your really pissing me off with this *?$# text crap. and im about to do something bad so can you please leave me the @&^# alone before i do? thanks and goodbye, #*@hole.

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:09 pm

KnightProwl,

I don't think you realise how this site works. As I've told you before, we type in full English to aid our foreign members. We also treat each other as we ourselves expect to be treated, and keep our Ps and Qs in check. By swearing profusely at me, you've stepped over the line once again, and as a result, you've earned yourself a week's ban.

Should this kind of thing happen again upon your return, sterner measures will have to be taken. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

Stylez
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Stylez » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:04 am

Michael Pajaro wrote:Don Colie is a long-time replica builder and has been a great member of this board. I have no idea what the specific issue is with your console but in terms of reputation I'll vouch for the guy - he's not trying to rip you off. He is very active with Knight Registries and normally I would suggest you try over there, but they've had some significant problems with their website recently.

As a general rule, December is usually a pretty tough time to get any custom work done in any industry because of the holidays. Beyond that, I can only suggest you be patient just a bit longer.
I'll second that, Don will look after you without a doubt so no need to worry. I wouldn't lose an ounce of sleep over it, you're in good hands.