bumper on ebay

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kenhcook2007
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

bumper on ebay

Post by kenhcook2007 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:00 pm

does anyone know anything about these bumpers or the guy that makes them on ebay this is the add number 190593132184 650.00 i think i might buy one please let me know anything asap i plan on ordering thursday

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: bumper on ebay

Post by kitt1 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Ken,
That is one strange looking bumper. Look how EXTREMLY pointed the front tip is. Also, what's with the inward dips on the bottom outside? Looks like someone is trying to put a SPEED RACER look to a KITT nose. By his feedback it seems that he's only sold one other nose. Yeah, he got positive feedback for it, but I'll bet the buyer hasn't tried fitting it to his car yet.This guy seems to sell mainly tickets and stereo equipment back in 2010 and just recently started selling this odd looking nose out of the blue. Oh yeah, that's who I want to buy my parts from. There's always somebody on Ebay trying to cash in with cheap, inferior KNIGHT RIDER parts. It's your money, but cheaper isn't always better.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
kenhcook2007 wrote:does anyone know anything about these bumpers or the guy that makes them on ebay this is the add number 190593132184 650.00 i think i might buy one please let me know anything asap i plan on ordering thursday