Hoff wants his own videogame

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Hoff wants his own videogame

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Hasselhoff is a pitchman for "Burnout Crash" on Xbox, and is now talking with Electronic Arts about developing a game of his own. It's still very early, so who knows what the final game will be like if it even ever gets made.

http://www.canada.com/technology/David+ ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Re: Hoff wants his own videogame

Post by Alex » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Here's the video of the actor David Hasselhoff.

Burnout Crash! - David Hasselhoff Trailer (Xbox 360)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ISO9aWJAt0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alex

tharpdevenport
Operative

Post by tharpdevenport » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:41 am

So, do you get to play a drunk Hoff crawling across the floor for a cheeseburger?
And when things appeared to get better, they got worse, and everyday was a day to cry.

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:36 am

Checked out gameplay videos of Burnout Crash! and Burnout Paradise games, both are EA games and I can't see anything Knight Rider in Burnout Crash! as it's about causing havoc in middle of intersections, crashes and burns but Burnout Paradise indeed remindes me from Knight Rider stunts, there's for example ramps for jumps = Turbo Boost, Boost feature for increasing the speed, etc. so perhaps this is what The Hoff was meaning?

Or perhaps the statement "maybe we can take this one step further and use the same concept as Burnout Crash" means he indeed talks about Burnout Crash! but perhaps change it to stunt driving the Knight Rider style :) Either way, sounds interesting.

I guess closest thing to Knight Rider stunt driving for 360 players is Forza 3 and just released Forza4 as they have '87 Pontiac Trans-Am GTA ;) PS2 and PC players got actual Knight Rider game almost ten years ago, I soo hope Knight Rider game for PS3 as well.
As Gran Turismo 5 got recently big update to Spec 2.0 and among others received compatibility for DLC content, I very much would like to see '82 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am as DLC or perhaps even a movie car DLC pack which would include KITT and KARR :) There's already in the game a DeLorean and Dodge Charger which looks like the one in Dukes of Hazzard so it would be great to have at least the '82 Trans-Am as DLC.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:11 am

And yet David wonders why he's not taken seriously.....

This may sound harsh but I think it's embarrassing watching him do these things. He went from being respectable, even down to earth, when doing Knight Rider and when starring in Baywatch and he started his music tours, that's when things changed.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:17 am

KITTfan wrote:Checked out gameplay videos of Burnout Crash! and Burnout Paradise games, both are EA games and I can't see anything Knight Rider in Burnout Crash! as it's about causing havoc in middle of intersections, crashes and burns but Burnout Paradise indeed remindes me from Knight Rider stunts, there's for example ramps for jumps = Turbo Boost, Boost feature for increasing the speed, etc. so perhaps this is what The Hoff was meaning?

Or perhaps the statement "maybe we can take this one step further and use the same concept as Burnout Crash" means he indeed talks about Burnout Crash! but perhaps change it to stunt driving the Knight Rider style :) Either way, sounds interesting.

I guess closest thing to Knight Rider stunt driving for 360 players is Forza 3 and just released Forza4 as they have '87 Pontiac Trans-Am GTA ;) PS2 and PC players got actual Knight Rider game almost ten years ago, I soo hope Knight Rider game for PS3 as well.
As Gran Turismo 5 got recently big update to Spec 2.0 and among others received compatibility for DLC content, I very much would like to see '82 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am as DLC or perhaps even a movie car DLC pack which would include KITT and KARR :) There's already in the game a DeLorean and Dodge Charger which looks like the one in Dukes of Hazzard so it would be great to have at least the '82 Trans-Am as DLC.
I bought burnout paradise on xbox 360 as soon as I heard that they were making a downloadable conent pack featuring mockups of the ghostbusters car and kitt.Here's a pic i saved of the kitt mockup.It had a computerized dahs i was able to see from the camera views around the car.It also had a spm feature that made a rear wing spoiler go up.

Also while we're on the subject;If Hannah Montanna can get a videogame,I think the hoff should get one too.It will probably have burger powerups,turbo boost specials,baywatch lifeguard towers,and maybe the nick fury hellicarier.